32

Her and Jungkook have gotten even more closer by now. Jungkook fell in love with her even more and now even she can't deny that she has started liking-no loving him. She realized it when Jungkook took care of her when she was not well. She decided to confess to him so she called him in a park that day.

Jungkook and her, both were nervous because it's very rare for her to approach him first as it's always the other way around and she was scared yet excited to confess to him.

Jungkook started having negative thoughts that why has she called him.

"Is she going to reject me and shoo me away? No! she has promised me that she'll never leave me!! I gotta brush these thoughts away because NONE OF THIS WILL HAPPEN!!"

He made his way to the park and saw Y/n sitting on a seat in the park while nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

Why is she nervous?! I hope what she's going to tell me is not bad!

Jungkook thought as he too nervously made his way to her and sat beside her.

"H-hey", he greeted as she startled but relaxed when she saw it's Jungkook.

"H-hi!", She greeted back.

"U-umm why did you call me??", Jungkook asked nervously.

"I want to say something important t-to y-you Jungkook"

Jungkook's heart started beating faster.

I hope it's not bad... Gosh! I'm so nervous

"Y-yeah I'm listening"

"S-so J-Jungkook...."

"Wait W-why are you calling me by my n-name. Don't tell m-me that you've found someone else Y/n... I w-won't be able to bear-", Jungkook said panicking but was cut off by her.

"Wait Kook- listen to me first!"

"Yeah c-continue", Jungkook stuttered.

"Y-yeah so I w-was saying that you m-might have noticed me staring at y-you and complimenting y-you from time to time-", she stuttered nervously.

Jungkook nodded his head because he did notice her doing that.

"S-so I'll not beat around the bush and come straight to the point...."

Jungkook was looking at her with so much concentration now.

"I-I love you, Kook", she said as she closed her eyes nervously.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears as his mouth hung open. His heart started beating faster than ever.

"C-can y-you repeat it, please"

She smiled.

"I love you, Kookie"

Jungkook's happiness held no limits. He was ecstatic. He felt so much happiness that he could cry now.

His eyes started watering in happiness.

"I-I love you t-too, my love... I love you too", he cried as he hugged her.

She hugged him back too.

"You're such a crybaby, Kookie", she smiled as her face buried in his chest.

"You d-don't know I w-waited so long for this.... I'm s-sooo happy now!", He cried in happiness.

He broke the hug as he looked at her face and caressed her cheek. His eyes went from her eyes to her nose and then her pink soft lips.

"Listen, you might slap me now but I can't control myself", he said as she looked at him in confusion.

Why would I slap him?

Then Jungkook held her by the waist as he attached his lips on hers. Her breath hitched.

Jungkook had his eyes closed as he started moving his lips against her's. His heart was beating rapidly as he kissed her. Soon she melted in the kiss and start kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jungkook pulled her closer by the waist as he smiled in the kiss when he noticed her kissing him back. Both were enjoying their first kiss but broke it when they ran out of breath.

After few seconds, Jungkook spoke "That was my first kiss and I'm glad I lost it you!"

"It was mine too!", She smiled.

"Wasn't your first kiss with that basta- Junghyun"

"No we were just pretending, we didn't kiss"

Jungkook smiled even wider.

"Really??!!"

"Yes babe!"

Jungkook blushed even more when he heard that.

"C-call Me that often, yeah?", He said.

"Sure babe", she smiled.

But they didn't notice Seoyeon watching them all this time.

"She finally took him away from me! Ugh!", She groaned in jealousy as she left.

___________

I'm thinking of ending this story soon😋💆