4.11|Ishqa • End me|

You have everything that one longs for.

But still, you are afraid that someone will snatch it away.

How would you feel?

Because that's exactly what Aram felt.

He was driving aimlessly. He had no particular destination. He was himself wandering the way his mind was wandering. All these years he was afraid of only one thing. That Ahsan should not get to know that he is an illegitimate child. But for how long Aram will be able to hide it? One day or another the truth will be revealed. He knew how wicked Ahana was. That woman is living over his money in return to keep her mouth shut. But for how long she will be silent?

On the other hand, Ahsan is mentally and emotionally weak. Maybe because people have made him believe that he doesn't deserve the life he is living. He was bullied at school, but he kept quiet. He was once harshly beaten by their grandmother, but he kept quiet. Because he thought he deserved their viciousness.

But he never deserved it. No kid deserved it. It was their father's fault, not Ahsan's.

And the day Ahsan will come to know that his existence was just a mistake. That his life till now was a lie. He will break completely.

After a long period of oppression finally, he has found his happiness and Aram will do anything to keep it like that forever.

Even if it meant he has to kill someone.

The ringing of the phone brought him back to reality.

The screen showed Qaran's name. He picked it up. What he heard next shook his entire world. It felt like he got paralyzed. He couldn't anticipate what to do, how to react. He was feeling vulnerable. A vulnerability of failing as a brother. A vulnerability that he will lose his brother. And if it happened, either he will die or someone else.

🤍🤍🤍

Zahra came back to the Raazdani house. It was hard to grasp the truth that Ahsan is not an adopted but an illegitimate child. Which also means he is her and Zania's cousin biologically.

It didn't make any difference to her. It's not Ahsan's fault that he was born through an affair. What matters is that he is a good human.

The sound of someone clearing throat caught her attention. Looking into the direction of the sound, she shouted in excitement and elation at the person standing in front of her.

"Mama!"

Running in Zoya's direction she gave her a bone-crushing welcome hug.

"I missed you so much."

"Zahra, it's been only a few months since you left Kashmir."

"Mama, it's been sooooo many days since I left Kashmir."

Afifa who just came there felt a tug in her heart. It should be her late sister at Zoya's place. It was hard to accept that her little sister died twenty years ago. She still felt like Asifa will come running and hug her. But it won't happen, she knew. And the one responsible for it was Zoya. Blinded by love Zoya destroyed everything. There was a time when she raised Zoya like a daughter. When Asifa was Zoya's inseparable buddy. But everything doomed when Zoya fell for Hanzal. Afifa never said rude words to Zoya, she simply stopped talking to her. Because she knew the real Zoya very well. There was someone else, who brainwashed her with a wicked intention. But Afifa doesn't know who it was and after these many years, it doesn't matter anymore. Because the damage was done.

🤍🤍🤍

Aram reached the hospital as soon as he could. His breathing was ragged. Like it wasn't Ahsan's but his life at the stake of death.

Spotting Qaran in the corridor he ran to him.

"How's Ahsan?"

"Aram, it's the case of extreme blood loss. His condition is serious. But doctors are trying."

His eyes filled up. What happened that Ahsan tried to suicide?

He could see Qainaat sitting on a bench. She looked almost lifeless with unstoppable tears making her condition even worse.

He went there and sat beside her. All of a sudden he grew serious, forgetting his pain for a while.

"What happened between you both?"

He was looking straight, he didn't want to scare her with his dangerous side.

Qainaat stopped sobbing when she registered his words. She was feeling guilty, she should have given him a chance to explain.

Gathering a little bit of remaining courage she had inside her, she narrated what she told Qaran previously.

While Qaran was busy doing paperwork because Aram was not in the condition to do these useless formalities.

Aram was enraged at what Qainaat told him. Anger had blinded him completely, locking his sane side. His intentions were murderous. And the only word he uttered afterwards was "Ahana".

She did it. What he was afraid of. She ruined everything.

Aram could have killed her years ago. But he didn't. Because he wasn't like her. He was a human, not a beast.

But now Ahana has forced him to become a beast.

🤍🤍🤍

Ahana.

While others were suffering, she was enjoying. Their pain was elation for her. It soothed her profound scars.

She was deeply in love with Hamza Ali Khan. Her aunt, Hamza's mother, never said it, but it was clear that she wanted Ahana to marry her elder son. However, Hamza married Aram's mother Gulaisha.

But she still hoped that her aunt will do something to make her marry Hamza. But that old lady wasn't wicked to do wrong. She open-heartedly accepted Gulaisha.

And that was the day when Ahana's negative side dominated her mind.

Acting like a selfless woman she executed her selfish motives. She poisoned Gulaisha when Aram was only two years old.

Her plan was very simple. Aram was only two and he needed a mother. Which would force Hamza to remarry.

But her bad luck.

He adopted Ahsan and refused to remarry. He had personal reasons to do that. He had cheated on the woman he loved. He ruined a woman's life by impregnating her without marriage. It was his guilt that held him back for good. So he dedicated his life to his two sons.

His mother wasn't really happy about Ahsan. She was a good person but we all have flaws. She also had this one flaw. Out of this repulse towards Ahsan, she has beaten him quite a few times. And even revealed the truth to Ahana, who later used it as a weapon.

The reason Ahana killed Hamza was his happiness. How he could be happy after breaking her heart? She wanted to ruin him and she did it.

But after Hanzal's death, Hanzal returned to the Nawab mansion. He knew it was her, who killed his brother. So she killed him as well, in an mysterious accident.

Now when she has ruined Aram and Ahsan. She felt like her revenge is accomplished. She can live happily.

With these thoughts in her mind, she was driving around the London streets. A kind of celebration from her side. A wicked smile never leaving her face.

A moment she was smiling and the very next moment a scream left her mouth.

She could see a car that hit her car from the front side. And the person driving it was Aram. His eyes were reflecting the rage he was feeling. All of a sudden she felt a pain in her body. She couldn't register where it was, but it was aching badly. Her eyes began to drop. She tried to keep them open, but she failed miserably. Darkness clouded her senses, her body felt numb, her brain stops thinking. And it was her end.

Ahana's chapter closed for once and all.

•••
I

just watched a telefilm "Pyar Kahani" which was a love story of two writers. And just completed this chapter after watching it.