7.7|Rich Hearts: Elation|

Dedicated to souldead

•••
Ae Khuda Tu Bolde Tere Baadalo'n Ko,

Mera Yaar Hass Raha Hai,

Barish Ki Jaaye...

{ Barish Ki Jaaye : B Praak}
•••

The noise of shuffling disturbed Vansh out of his sleep. He frowned.

Ziya who was trying to find her piece of jewelry in the drawers looked at his frowned face and instantly ran to his side.

"Sorry, sorry, you sleep." She patted his cheek and head, exactly what someone will do to a sleeping baby.

"I am not a baby, Ziya." Vansh pouted and put her palm on his cheek.

He seriously doubted that Ziya treats him like a baby simply because he is three years younger than her. She is thirty and he is twenty-seven. Sometimes he feels pampered, but sometimes he feels dominated. But overall he feels blessed.

He noticed that Ziya was wearing a pink saree. According to what he had observed in their initial days of marriage, when Ziya is happy she will wear a saree. When she is sad, she will wear loose clothes. On the normal days you will find her in designer Kurtas paired with jeans or leggings.

"You look happy." He said cheesily.

"Yes, I am very happy." She blushed.

She looked different. More beautiful, more happy, more lively.

"Ziya, what is it?" He asked while smiling. He was sure that whatever she will say, her reply will make him feel like the happiest man alive. He just had this feeling.

She didn't say anything, just held his palm and rested it on her belly.

It took some time for Vansh to understand what exactly this gesture meant.

And when he understood, his sleepiness was replaced by elation. He got up from the bed.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked hopefully.

As a reply Ziya nodded with a blush adorning her cheeks.

Vansh pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. He felt an emotion that couldn't be described in words, it was a new feeling for him.

He had never expected that one day he will marry someone like Ziya. She was someone who always keeps a mask of gold digger and hides her true self. She wasn't selfish or greedy, she was a girl who had to grow up early. That's it.

And now they are expecting their first child.

"Ziya... I love you." This was the best gift he could give her in return of this happy news.

His mind drifted back to two years ago. When he saw her for the first time.

When she was kissing an old man.

•••

T W O   Y E A R S   A G O

Vansh was kind of confused to not find Diva tagging along Advay. It was her, who would attend such fancy business parties with him and end up arguing with a rich bitch like she herself is.

Their affair was the reason that increased misunderstandings between Advay and Vansh. Vansh was only eleven when he caught them kissing. He wonders why his father or stepmother didn't caught them yet. Maybe they were too busy to keep an eye on their children's actions.