7.13|Rich Hearts: 💕|

The clock was about to strike nine o'clock at night. Zuri and Advay were sitting on a shelf in the kitchen and were busy eating sugar-free sweets.

"These sweets are delicious." Advay spoke with his mouth full of Gulab Jamuns. Zuri smiled looking at his childishness.

Again Advay proved his loyalty towards his wife by not eating the sugary sweets. And this little resistance meant a lot to Zuri, he could see this through the way she was looking at him.

"Advay..."

"Hmm?" He hummed while continuing to eat the sweets.

"You never asked me why I fell for you." Her question changed his carefree demeanor.

"There is nothing to ask, Zuri."

But Zuri wasn't satisfied with his reply.

There are people who think that she married him because of his money. But it wasn't true.

Advay put the container down, washed his sweet-coated hands and sat on his previous position.

"Zuri, we are the same. Strong enough to hide our vulnerabilities. Satisfied enough to hide our dissatisfactions. And brave enough to hide our fears. You loved me because I let you cry over my shoulder when you caught Ziya kissing an old man. And I loved you because you never judged me over my past actions. You are still insecure of Diva, yet you never stopped me from meeting her. Because you love me, you care for me. You always treated Amyra as your own child, because she is a part of me. I admit, I was unsure about our marriage initially. But I wanted to give us a chance. And I feel lucky to marry you."

Her eyes turned glassy, but she refused to cry.

"Zuri, don't be a crybaby." He pulled her into his arms, her head resting on his chest.

"I love you." She mumbled from his chest.

"I love you too." He kissed her temple.

"Let's retire to the bed. You have a meeting tomorrow." Zuri suggested while ending the hug, totally ruining Advay's romantic mood.

"But it's too early. Why don't we do something else?" He suggested mischievously, his hands sliding to her waist.

"Advay, not now. I am tired." She pulled out from his arms.

"Zuri..." To which Advay whined.

"I am going to sleep." But you can't change Zuri's mind when it comes to sleep.

•••

Diva returned to her bedroom after making sure that Amyra and Veda were asleep. Amyra falls asleep in just ten minutes but Veda sometimes stay awake all night. It takes a lot of efforts to put her to a comfortable sleep. And what could be more comfortable than a mother's touch? But Diva wasn't sure if Veda has accepted her as her mother. She is comfortable in Abeer's presence, but not in her presence. Maybe she is afraid that if she did anything wrong Diva will get angry. But Diva will definitely do something to end this hesitation.

"Girls are asleep?" Abeer asked from his desk where he was doing some office work.

"Yeah, I guess they got tired due to all the ventures in the birthday party." She sat in front of dressing table, to apply some body lotion.

"Yeah, Amyra was so excited for Aaraya's first birthday." He smiled.

"Abeer, do you think like others Amyra also thinks she is Advay and Zuri's daughter?" She asked out the question pondering in her mind for long.

People think Amyra is Advay and Zuri's firstborn, and Diva and Abeer have adopted her. The reason was simple, Amyra has facial similarities with Advay.