7.12|Rich Hearts: 💝|

"Happy birthday, Aaraya." Advay lazily kissed the birthday girl who made an annoying sound when he disturbed her sleep.

Aaraya made a cute pout and the very next moment she was again fast asleep.

Beside Aaraya, Advik was sleeping with his mouth a little open. It reminded Advay of his childhood. Vansh also used to sleep with an open mouth and all night he would be trying to close his mouth, but he never succeeded in it. Vansh still sleeps with his mouth wide open and now Yug has taken the task to close his mouth every night. But sometimes he ends up crying, "Papa isn't closing his mouth." And there came a time when Vansh started wearing a mask while sleeping, so that Yug stop disturbing him. But the idea back fired as Ziya started teasing him by calling him "Alan Walker." And Vansh's ironic condition amuses Advay.

Back to the present, Advay took a quick bath and headed outside, but not before making a pillow wall around his sleep monsters.

The scene outside simply made him feel worthless as a father. His wife and brother were running here and there making preparations for the birthday party with the servants.

Advay, it's your daughter's first-ever birthday.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He complained and took crockery from Zuri's hands.

"You hardly sleep for six hours, I didn't want to disturb you." Zuri gave a logical reason.

"But it's my daughter's birthday." But he still argued.

"Amyra and Advik are going to keep you on your toes. So better save your energy for them." And she took back the crockery from his hands.

As if on the cue, they heard a car honking outside. And just a minute later a five-year-old Amyra came running into Advay's arms.

"Daddy Bear!"

Advay picked her up and hissed.

"Oh! Amyra Dear, you have grown strong." Sometimes in excitement he forgets that he is thirty-five and has a routine where he spends most of his time sitting in front of his laptop screen. And it makes things a little tough for a father of three kids.

He put Amyra back on the floor and welcomed Abeer and Diva.

Advay and Abeer hugged each other.

They were not entirely back to normal. Their past will never let this happen. But they have moved on from their grudges, for Amyra and Diva's sake.

While Zuri hugged Diva.

Well, Zuri still feels insecure in Diva's presence. But she is trying to get a grip of her insecurities. Advay has again and again proved that he is a loyal husband, who is not a playboy anymore. There is a part of her which wants to know why he is so close to Diva. But there is another part of her which knows she can't replace Diva in Advay's life. And separating Advay from Diva will never end her problems, especially when they have a daughter together. So she accepted this situation the way it is. And she is happy to say the least.

Abeer gave a side hug to Zuri.

"How are you, Zuri?" He asked with a brotherly affection.

"I'm good, Bhai."

Abeer and Zuri instantly clicked when both the couple came to a peaceful conclusion. Zuri never had a brother and Abeer never had a sister, but they found one in each other.

When Advay and Diva hugged each other, Abeer and Ziya tried their best to not let their insecurities surface again.

Even if Advay and Diva are not together anymore, it hasn't changed their bond. They are soulmates of each other and no one can replace them in each other's life.