part four

Timmy was in his room at The Ritz. His sister, Pauline, had arrived a while ago. She's also his best friend and he had told her about a hangout with friends: a birthday party on the opposite side of New York from where he was, at Wall Street.

Tim thought Tommy was a business man, perhaps a CEO of some company. And it made sense but as they talked of the party he realised had no idea of what to wear. He thought it may be a formal party or something, but honestly, he really didn't know.

  Pauline told him to wear something he felt comfortable in but that was stylish. She also told him not to worry, that his wardrobe was going to help him as she quoted the headlines of the magazines, saying that he's the best dressed man in the world. After she wished him good luck, told him to have fun and informed that she'd be at her place and have dinner with their parents, she left.

  Timothée went to the bathroom and locked eyes with himself in the mirror. Meeting with Annalise made him feel nervous, the girl got him at her feet. He felt happy with her, happier than he has been in a while and he felt that he could be himself even if he had known her for two days...he hasn't been able to stop thinking of her and looks forward to get to know her better.

He scoffed and got rid of his clothes as he opened the shower and waited for the water to get warm before he stepped in to wash the stress of the day, off his body.

  Once he was done he grabbed the white towel he had prepared and dried his skin, then, he dried his chocolate curls before he wrapped the towel around his hips, walked out of the bathroom and made his way towards the closet.

He knew he had great clothes but still, he needed to know the dress code, he felt more comfortable like that. That's when he remembered he had Lise's number, so, he walked towards the nightstand where his phone was charging, clicked the green icon with a white phone and called the honey blonde haired girl. The phone rang three times as he removed the charger's entrance from the phone to walk back to the wardrobe and stare at the fabric of his clothes. Another beep later, she picked up.

  "Bonjour?" He blinked a few times, surprised at the fact that she may know his second language.

"Bonjour Lise." He said as he smiled like a kid in love. "C'est Tim."

"Tim, hey." She answered in english as she giggled, and he couldn't avoid chucking.

"Hey. I didn't know you could speak french." She laughed.

"I can't. Is just something I do when I don't have a phone registered in my contacts. I speak, well, I try to speak in another language, no clue why though. It's pretty much like the cartoon thing." He laughed and she chuckled again. He loved her laughter. "What's up?"

"Oh, I was wondering if I have to dress formally or casually. I mean, a party at a penthouse in Wall Street sounds like a fancy thing."

"Right, I forgot to tell you that. It's a dead point, casual but formal...I don't know if that makes sense." He frowned.

"Not much really." She giggled.

"Okay, so, for example: Noah's wearing jeans, white shirt and a blazer." He nodded even if Lise couldn't see. "Honestly, wear anything you feel comfortable in, I'm sure you'll be fine, after all, the media says your wardrobe's cool stuff and... I don't think they're lying, so, you'll be fine." He chuckled and she giggled. "Plus, it's a very small hangout, only close friends."

"If you say so." He sighed and looked at the clock, it was 7:20. "Alright, see you in a bit mademoiselle." She giggled nervously again.

"See you in a bit monsieur." He chuckled and she hanged up after a couple seconds.