{not in a second}

-trigger warning-

✦✦✦

no, don't kill him in a flash. just don't do it.
kill him piece by piece, slowly, because when he did the crime, he didn't think about anything other than killing her slowly.

so, no, don't kill him in a flash. kill him slowly, until he bleeds, until he wants to die.

because when she wanted to survive, he didn't let her. so now he'll know what it's like to want to die.

so, no, don't kill him quickly. kill him slowly, until he bleeds and wants to go to this own deathbed.

he put his hands on her, he shouldn't be alive. but he is, because society, oh the bad, terrible society, it's decisions reside. but you're fair, right?

so, no, don't kill him in a flash, kill him slowly. until he's begging for forgiveness and death and will want to die.

but you won't let him, right? he committed a crime, he should get the punishment.

so, no, don't kill him in a flash, kill him slowly. he's committed a crime. a crime that will never have a proper punishment. never.

please,
you don't understand.
but how can you when you're one of those too?

so, no, don't kill him in a flash. kill him slowly.
footsteps are approaching behind you.
don't look back, darling.

but don't kill him in a flash, kill him slowly.
plunge the knife into his chest and watch him bleed, watch him feel the things she did.
watch him.

the footsteps are getting louder.
don't look back, love.
but kill him. slowly. terrifyingly.

don't look back.
oh.
you did look back.
but how couldn't you,
when the footsteps were getting louder?

shallow breathing.
you're going to pay, darling.
you are.

but you'll not be killed in a flash, you'll be killed slowly.
slowly.
terrifyingly.
until you bleed.
and want to die.
but i won't let you.
because if i asked you to
not kill him in a flash,
not kill him slowly,
make him lose his sanity and fame,
then how do i kill you
when you deserve the same?

✦✦✦

-about-

written: august 14, 2021

one of my very few proses right here.

it is not based on any real incident. when i first started writing this, i thought that i'd only describe the brutal process, but not have any such meaning behind it. then i thought about the victims of assault, and i created this whole scenario in my mind. the bold words are the situation taking place, and the rest are the thoughts.

no one deserves to go through such treatment, but people who commit assault are already pretty much monsters, so they do deserve this.

-anyways, thanks for reading, people!! do vote and comment if you liked it-

✦✦✦