Covid Positive 🤒

After we came back from Kerala we decided to stay separately until our marriage 😔. It was very difficult for me but... We have to do that... I don't want to ruin his bachelor life. He has so many friends here, being with me will make him spend less time with his friends, so I insisted and he doesn't have any choice other than obey me 😌.

After 6 months he is going to be under my control so I want him to enjoy his parole days 🤭, poor Karthi 😂.

Anyways I am sad 🤧... We are not getting time to meet. Both are busy with work and he can't come pick me up from work too... Rithu went her home, so now it's me and me only 😑. I have to wake up early to catch the public bus or I will be late for the office and in the evening, it is so crowded and the people will knead me like a dough 😭... I will be so tired when I reach home and will go straight to bed without eating or showering, gross, I know... But I am too tired 😩... 

It is 1 in the morning and I am sitting on my bed pressing my temple... I am having a headache 🤕 and cold... When I sneeze my head will ache more 😩... I don't know what is happening, I want Amma 😭... But how will I call her in the middle of night 😭?...

'Will Karthi be awake?... Probably not 😔... Oh god what will I do now 😭... Let's make some coffee, maybe that will help...'

I went to the kitchen, my whole body was aching, what in the hell is wrong with me? 🙆...

While the milk boiled I rubbed some ice cubes on my temple, suddenly my body began to heat up. I sat on the kitchen counter rubbing the ice cubes around my neck too... 

When I poured the coffee powder I noticed something, I didn't get the coffee fragrance... The smell of coffee is one of my favourite things but why can't I sense it 🤔?... 

I brought the coffee powder near my nose and took a deep breath, still nothing... What's happening? I panicked and started to smell everything... Garlic, ginger, garam masala, body spray, everything... But no, my nose is not working 🤯... 

Whom should I call?... Oh god... 

'Allu call someone, you are going to die 😱' said my stupid stupid stupid head.

'Shut up you idiot, I am not going to die 🤦🏻😤' 

'You are having a headache, your body is heating up, your nose is not working... What else do you need to confirm, it's corona, duhh 😬' this piece of information from my brain Strike me hard 😵.. 

"I AM GOING TO DIE 💀👀" 

I took my phone and dialled the first name in my call list.

"Hello?" Said Karthi in a tired voice.

"Karthi... 😭😭😭'' I started to cry, I didn't know what to do, how will I tell him I am going to die, we just got engaged and now I am going to die, what a fate 🤧.

"Allu, baby, what happened? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He asked all these in panic.

'Aww, he loves me 🥺😘'

'Stupid girl, tell him what happened? 🤦🏻' my head reminded me 

'yeah right 😬'

"Karthi... I am so sorry 😔, I didn't know this will happen and I will leave you this soon, I am sorry Karthi 🤧 please forgive me 😭. I am sure you will get a good girl, I will always pray for you 🤧..."

"What the heck women!! Are you breaking up with me through a phone 😠, not happening Miss Ahalya. I am the one who put that damn ring on your finger and will be the only one who is going to marry you, did you understand !!!... You wait there I am coming now 😠"