Peach or Green

Hi, Nice to meet you all 

I am Karthik...

You must be thinking who the hell is this Karthik now, isn't 😆

As there is no anchor here to introduce me to you guys I will do that myself then...

Ahem... Mike testing mike testing 🎤...

Karthik Sundar, son of Mr.Sundardas and Mrs.Rema, is a well-educated handsome boy... Who never says lies to anyone especially not to his mother 😉... 

If he is drinking beer with his friends then he says "Amma this is a special type of black coffee... And how can you even think your little boy drinking beer 🥺"

"Oh don't try to fool me, my little boy... What are these foams doing in the black coffee 🤨" 

"Amma, didn't I tell you this is a special coffee... These foams are due to adding baking soda 🤪 ( guys please don't try this recipe in your coffee, as this recipe is for fooling my Amma🤭)

" who puts baking soda in coffee  😳"

"Amma we boys put this for giving strong grandchildren to their parents...😉🤭"

"Really?... Ok, then you drink this as much as you want and give me a beautiful baby girl... " says my poor Amma.

And now she is busy finding an Amma for her grandbaby girl 🤭 that means yeah... She is trying to get me married...

As I am a good boy I don't have any girlfriends it's fully her duty along with Appa...

I had a couple of girls on my list... After all who can resist my charm right 😉... But currently, I am single... I didn't take any of the girls seriously, maybe I was waiting for the right one but didn't get any... 

So I give a chance to Amma... Let's hope she will find the right one...

At last, she found a girl and said we are a match made in heaven 🙄 

I don't know what she meant by that... But anyway I didn't argue with it and agreed to the bride seeing function.

I am working as a branch manager of a government bank here in Chennai and Amma said that girl is also a bank employee and is in Chennai. I too wanted a girl working in my stream so that we can be in understanding terms about our job and life...

And now I am standing in a Mall for buying a new shirt for the bride seeing ceremony. I hate shopping and here I am getting tired of searching for a shirt... I selected two shirts one peach and the other green colored... But is confused with the selection thing... 

Who is going to help me? 

I looked around for someone's help... 

"Allu you will look beautiful in this color," said a girl giving a flying kiss to a pouting cutie 

"But it's not good yaar... Njan chanakathil kulich nilkkunath polund (it's like I am wearing cow dung all over my body)" said the cutie pouting at the other girl.

She was wearing cow dung green saree if you asked me... Mm yeah, she is looking good but I think some lite color will suit her more...

'Karthi, you are here to select the dress for you not for any random girls...' Said my brain 

Yeah right and stared at both shirts... Which one...

"I liked this one" squealed the cutie and I looked up.

She was looking so beautiful in that peach-colored saree "Wow...🤤" she was looking drool worthy

'Dude you are supposed to have a bride-seeing ceremony 🙄' said my brain.

Yeah, I know... Can we cancel it and marry that cutie

'No not going to happen... We gave our word to Amma...🤨' 

Hmm😒 ok then... 

I half-heartedly turned away from her figure.

My cutie is looking beautiful in peach... Ok, peach then it is... I selected the peach shirt and looked back at the cuteii sadly...

She was looking so happy... 

"Your boy is going to drool all over you girl... You are looking so sexy in this..." Said the other girl and my cutie blushed...

Uff look at that red cheeks... I want to kiss them...

Wait... Her boy?😯... So she is taken...😟...

Ok, bye cutie I will try to forget you then 😒

What was the name of Amma's girl again 🤔...

Mmm... Yeah... Ahalya 

Ok, Ahalya then it is for me...

######

Hope u all liked the chapter.

Bye ❤