Chapter 1

A beautiful morning started with the chirping of birds. The whole city was preparing to kick-start the day. Whereas in Malhotra mansion the Malhotra couples were sleeping peacefully in each others arms.

Sunlight peeped in disturbing the beauty sleep of our beautiful. She opened her eyes slowly only the witness the most beautiful scene she always wants to see that her husband sleeping on top of her snuggling to her chest. She smiled and ruffled her hairs slowly while kissing his temple every now and then.

In this process his sleep broke and he made an annoyed face snuggling more into her. She smiled seeing the cute antics of her husband and finally decided to wake him up.

Nandini: Good morning Mr. Husband.

Manik: Hmm.

Nandini: Hmm nahi get up you sleepy head.

Manik: Abhi nahi. Thodi der bad.

Nandini: Nahi Mani ab hum aur nahi so sakte. Get up.

Manik: Please na Nandini.

She sighed a little.

Nandini: Accha okay. You sleep. Par mujhe to choro. Bohot saare kaam hai.

Manik: Kyu?? Aren't the butlers there?? Wo log kaam nahi karte hai kya??

Nandini: Yea as if tum dono mere haath ke banaye bagair khana khate ho!!

He looked at her for a while and captured her lips for a soulful kiss before moving to the other side of the bed. She kissed his forhead and after putting on his shirt which was near the bed she woke up and entered the washroom.

After 30 minutes or so she came out with towel rapped her body and wet hair. She stood in front of the mirror and started dry her hairs. She felt a pair of hand encircling her waist. She smiled seeing their reflection in the mirror and leaned on his broad bare chest. He kissed her cheek and hugged her from behind nuzzling on her hairs.

Manik: Good morning beautiful.

He said in a husky yet sexy voice.

Nandini: Good morning handsome.

She said in her ever so sweet voice.

He smiled and turned her around and pecked her lips. She  smiled and this time she pecked his lips.

Manik: Indeed it's a very good morning now.

His hands reached the knot of her towel and was about to open it when she caught hold of it and glared him hard.

Nandini: Abhi nahi. Go and get ready. Office ke liye late ho jaoge tum.

He made a puppy face which melted her heart once again. She smiled and pulled his cheek.

Nandini: Aww..how cute Mani.

He jerked her hands amd glared her.

Manik: Aee..don't call me that okay.