Chapter 37

Nandini was busy checking the files on her cabin when she heard a knock on the door.

Nandini: Come in.

She saw Aryamann coming in.

Nandini: Oh hi Aryamann.....

Aryamann: Thank God you remember me.

Saying so he sat on the chair.

Nandini: What are you saying..!!

She looked at him.

Aryamann: I heard you and your husband are back together.

Nandini: Aryamann we I mean how do you know..??

Nandini was surprised hearing him as it was just between them. They have not even came out together as Manik and Nandini both were famous and it will be talk of the town if anyone gets to know about it. And it will be even more dangerous for them as their enemies are always wanting to harm them.

Aryamann: I just know it. Leave it. I came here to tell something very serious.

Nandini: What is it..??

Aryamann: Here are your reports. You are not at all taking the medicines accordingly.

Nandini sighed and took the reports from him.

Aryamann: It's the last chance Nandini.....these are the medicines. These are more effective than before. From now on take these medicines accordingly.

Aryamann handed her a syrup. She looked towards the syrup.

Nandini: Aryamann but the seal is broken.

Aryamann looked at her with hesitation .

Aryamann: Yea I broke it. Actually I was checking this. I can't just rely on the medicines blindly without checking it when it's an emergency case right..!!
          Nandini I have to leave now. Bye.

Saying so he left.

Nandini: Strange.....

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nandini was sitting on the balcony staring at the stars.

Nandini: How will I say you Manik that I don't have much time left..!! It will be very hard for you and to me as well. But I am happy that you are there to look after our babies in my absence.

Tear slide down from her eyes. She wiped off her tears and got up.

Nandini: But the time that is left I will make it memorable for you all.

Nandini smiled to herself and came out of the balcony.

She came to the drawing room only to witness a beautiful scene. Ikshu was on Manik's shoulder and Manik was running with her while Aryan was chasing them. The trio were laughing out loudly. This scene made Nandini's eyes more teary.