Chapter 21

শুভ বিজয়া দশমীর শুভেচ্ছা ও অভিনন্দন জানাই.... 🙏♥️

Lifeline Hospital

Nandini knocked at the door of Aryamann's cabin. Getting the permission she entered inside. Aryamann looked up to see who it was only to see Nandini. He got up from his seat instantly and went near her.

Aryamann: You could have just called me Nandini. And why were you even knocking on the door..!!

Nandini: It's okay Aryamann. I just came to check on my reports.

Aryamann: Okay at first take the seat.

Nandini took her seat while Aryamann sat on his seat as well.

Nandini: Is there any improvement..??

Aryamann: Look Nandini I don't want to give you any false hope but your condition is seriously not good. You need proper rest now with no stress.

Nandini let out a sigh.

Nandini: Tell me one thing Aryamann....how much time do I have..??

Nandini asked looking straight towards him. Aryamann stared at her for a moment and then replied.

Aryamann: 4 to 5 months.

Nandini sucked a heavy breath and curled her hand in a fist.

Seeing her condition Aryamann thought to raise the topic which he was dying to say.

Aryamann: Nandini if you don't mind can I say something..!!

Nandini looked at him and nodded positively.

Aryamann: Nandini umm... I was.... just.... actually I.....

Seeing him stammer Nandini said.

Nandini: You don't need to stammer Aryamann. Go ahead.

Aryamann sighed out and finally said....

Aryamann: I know Nandini that you are not at all worried about your illness but you are worried about your children that what would be their future without you. They don't have anyone else rather than you. And you are tensed that what will happen to them without you.

Nandini stared at him for a while and a lone tear escaped from her eyes which she was trying to control from long.

Seeing her in tears he got up from his place and came near her kneeling in front of her.

Aryamann: Please don't cry Nandini.

Nandini: I.. I don't know..what should I do..now. Mere bacche....kaise rahenge wo dono....who will take care of them.... I don't know.....

Breaking down in fits of tears Nandini hugged him. Aryamann was taken a back for a moment but controlling himself he hugged her back.