Chapter 18

Nandini took Ikshu and Aryan to the amusement park. There Ikshu started enjoying it to the fullest. But Aryan kept looking at Nandini. She was enjoying with Ikshu or maybe just showing that she was enjoying.

Ikshu: Mumma icecream chahiye. ( Mumma I want icecream.)

Nandini: Okay let's go.

They went to the icecream parlour.

Nandini: Which flavour baby..??

Ikshu: Umm.. strawberry.

She said being excited.

Nandini: Okay....Aru aapko kaun si flavour chahiye....?? ( Aru which want do you want....??)

Aryan: Kuch bhi. ( Anything. )

Nandini: Bhaiya ek strawberry aur ek chocolate flavour icecream. ( Brother one strawberry and one chocolate flavour icecream. )

After taking the icecream they settled down.

Ikshu: Mumma aap nahi khaoge..?? ( Mumma don't you want..?? )

Nandini smiled at her.

Nandini: No baby. Aap Khao. ( You have it. )

Ikshu started enjoying her icecream. While Aryan was observing his mumma that how often she was becoming absent minded.

Ikshu got in a ride. Getting the opportunity Aryan started his interrogation.

Aryan: What is the matter mumma....!!

Nandini looked at him.

Nandini: What matter..??

She asked.

Aryan: Please mumma. After dropping us to school you took special permission to take us out from school. At first I thought that something must be important. But you brought us to the amusement park. What happened mumma tell me....

He asked being curious.

Nandini: It's nothing baby. I just wanted to spend some times with my babies. Don't I have the right to spend time with my babies..!!

Aryan: Don't change the topic mumma. You told me that you will tell me everything. But you are not telling me.

Nandini sighed and was about to say something when they heard Ikshu calling.

Nandini went to her as she was trying to avoid Aryan. Just like this the day came to an end with Aryan interrogating Nandini and she avoiding him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was night time. Nandini was sleeping with both her kids to the either side of her. Ikshu was hugging her from front and Aryan behind her.

Nandini was getting a nightmare. She was sweating badly. After sometime she suddenly got up shaking badly. Due to her sudden movement Aryan's sleep also broke. He rubbed his eyes to clear his.