Chapter 11

"ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕥"
_________________________________________

Third pov

"𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮" Ric whispered out as he grabbed Cassiopeia's hand. They were outside of the school building to welcome the new student and give her the tour. Cassiopeia held tightly onto his hand as she saw two expensive black cars pull up into the school's parking lot.

"Welcome to the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted " greeted Cassiopeia and Alaric in unison like they had practiced as they saw the Mikaelsons walk over. Cassiopeia was about to continue with the introductions next when she got interrupted by a big warm hug from Kol.

"I've missed you so much, Cassi" Kol shouted as he pulled her closer and put his head on the side of her neck.

"I've missed you too my Koala bear" mumbled the redhead as she pulled away so she could see the rest of them. She looked on past the old faces she use to know so well until her gaze landed on the youngest and newest one.

" Hello my name is Cassiopeia Salvatore, I'm the Headmaster of the school and you must be the beautiful Hope Mikaelson " Cassiopeia said, giggling as she offered her hand to the young tribrid to shake.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. S-Salvatore, o-oh, and thanks for having me, I've heard so many g-good things about this school and you" stuttered out Hope as she looked anywhere but the female hybrid.

Cassiopeia just smiled at the young girl. She wanted to treat the girl just like any other student, even after what her parents did. She caught Klaus's eyes and sent him a small forced smile that caught him by surprise.

"Now Alaric will show you guys around the school while I get the paperwork ready" announce the redhead as she moved away from the big family that always seemed to grow every time she saw them. With a wink from Kol, she disappeared

~~~

Cassiopeia had finished the paperwork a while ago and was just waiting for Alaric and the Mikaelsons to come when her husband called.

"Baby we're almost there but we needed to stop because Levi had an accident, just some full diapers don't worry but we will be there soon," said her vampire husband, making sure to specify what type of accident so as not to worry her.

" I can't wait to see you my love" Cassiopeia whispered affectionately into the phone. She couldn't wait to see Stefan and the kids, having missed them since they had been over in new york with Caroline to visit. She hadn't seen them in weeks and she was really missing them. She was about to say something else when she got interrupted by a knock on the door.

" I have to go, love you, bye" announced the beautiful warlock as she hung up before announcing " come in"