chapter 19

"𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕"
_________________________________________

"𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙨. 𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧." said Layla as she put her first forwards to play said game.

"We are not playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who's going to fight the minotaur, idiot" Anthony hissed while glaring at his twin sister. Sometimes he couldn't believe they were related.

"Well you can fight it while I watch then"

"I don't want to fight it"

"Then we'll do rock, paper, scissors so that it's fair"

"I already said we are not playing rock, paper, scissors"

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

"We could fight it together-" "oh my God, do you guys ever shut up?" Shouted Kara as she came up behind them, "it's just a stupid game"

The Twins looked over at her, 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
flashed on the screen signaling that they had lost.

"Ah come on you made us lose." The twins whined simultaneously while looking at their dead characters.

Kara rolled her eyes taking Anthony's controller and pushing him out of the way. "I'll show you how it's done"

"Hey, why did you take my controller?" the younger twin shouted as he moved to take back his control, "why not take hers?"

"Because Layla can actually play"

Anthony looked appalled at the mere suggestion that his twin sister was better than him at games and even though it was true he refuse to admit it to her. "Like hell she is, she's just extremely lucky that's all"

"You're just jealous" Layla yelled over the game music as she and Kara attacked the minotaur together like Anthony had suggested.

"Off what?" he asked as he scuffs at her again, "your lack of charm and decency?

"Obviously you're jealous of my good looks!" she answered instantly as she finished the level, getting MVP for delivering the final attack. She and Kara high-fived before going on to the next level.

Anthony immediately turned to look at her, outraged at the insinuation. "We're Twins"

"Yes but not identical," Layla remarked as she quickly deals with the low-level monsters on the screen, making quick work of them as her character slashed her sword through her enemies. "Thank god"

Just why was he being attacked today?

~~~

"Ok Praemium makes things explode and Papilionem makes silver butterflies." Cleo studied out loud, reading from her textbook while she made her way to her mom's office. She had a test in her advanced spell-casting class and she had to make sure she ace this test. Just one failing grade in that class got you out and demoted to the normal class. There was nothing wrong with it but the advanced spell-casting class was the only one she had without Cora, Elliot, and Leo and even though she loved them, she liked her time alone.

"Flexilis turns someone's skin to rubber- ouch" she yelped as she bumped into something. She looked down at the slightly shorter girl and was surprised when she saw the new girl, that guy's other daughter.

"I'm so sorry" Hope apologize, helping her up. Hope had been looking for her werewolf Anatomy class when she had bump into a beautiful redhead.

"It's all rights, you must be Hope Mikaelson. I'm Cleo Salvatore"