Chapter 25

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠"

_________________________________________

"𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚" Stefan pleaded, "the quadruplets are at their dorm and Josie and Lizzie are staying with Ric and I already asked Kara to watch the rest of the kids an-"

"Ok let's do it," said Cassiopeia with a bright smile as she pulled him into kiss a passionate kiss.

Before Stefan could react, she pulled back and walked away, her lips twisting into a smirk. The vampire could only watch her back until he regained his thoughts and ran after her.

~~~~

" hey, losers I'm in charge tonight since mom and dad are going out on a date " Kara announced as she jumped onto the couch right next to Levi who was watching Teen Titans.

" yay " sarcastically cheered Anthony from his spot on the floor with Layla and Vera. They were playing monopoly and he was currently losing badly to his twin. he had no money, no property, and he was in jail. While Layla had houses, hotels, a lot of money, and properties. So, yeah, he was pretty sure she was cheating, because there's no way she could be this good at monopoly. Vera was doing just a little bit better than he was but she was currently in debt to Layla because she had landed on her most expensive hotel.

" you're cheating " Vera accused as she counted her money before handing it all over to Layla with two of her properties.

" there's literally no way for me to cheat, you're the bank." Said Layla while grabbing the dice and as she was about to roll them, she smirked: " you know, I think my new properties could use some houses don't you think so?"

"Nooo"

~~~~

"It's beautiful" whispered Cassiopeia as she looked around at the alluring flowers that spread over the whole land.

Stefan had taken her to a place she had never been before. The whole place was beautiful and serene, covered in glowing white flowers and luscious green trees. There was already a blanket laid down with a cute brown basket on top.

" I thought you'll enjoy going on a picnic like we used to, do you like it? "

"Of course I like it," Cassiopeia exclaimed throwing her arms around him in a hug as he swayed them to the beat of nature's song "Where did you find this place?"

"Well I didn't exactly find it," he said before he went on to expand that Leonidas had found the empty pot of land and had told him about it then he thought it would be a good place to have a date on and when Cleo heard of it she magically made the flowers. She planted white tulips, Cassiopeia's favorites.

"That's so sweet of you guys" Cassiopeia coed as they danced to imaginary music in the field of flowers. "I love you"

"I love you too my dear"

~~~

At the girls' dormitories of the Salvatore school, Cleo stood alone in the room she shared with her sister as she whimpered in pain, holding her wrist close to herself as she fell onto her knees. She looked down at her wrist, trying to see if anything was wrong with it but it was fine.

Cleo tried to get up but she Immediately fell, hitting her shoulder on her sister's desk on the way down causing her to scream. Her skin felt like it was on fire and everything hurt. She pulled at her clothes and scratched at her arms as she cried out in pain.

"Ahhhhhhh" she yelled as the pain intensified and before she knew it she blacked out.