Prologue

(the boy- Taehyung)
(Terrifying/other person- Jungkook)

______

"Shit!" The boy shouted as soon as he reached the end of the hallway. He panicked, he is trapped and there was no other way to escape the building.

The lights were flickering and the strong breeze of cold wind outside are giving him eerie, nervous shivers. He flicked his head from left to right, and a particular room with unlocked doors caught his attention.

"Darling~!!!" He heard him whining his name as the halls echoed, he's calling for him. The boy panicked again, he needs to hide or else the terrifying voice of that person finds him right on the spot.

In a swift move, he barged into the unlocked room and locked the door behind him and hurtled under the teacher's table in the front.

He closed his eyes, not trying to make any single noise that might lead the terrifying person to find him. He was quivering from fear, nervousness, anger, guilt, sadness, especially when he saw the dead body of his subject teacher lying palely and bloodily on the ground in front of him.

"Darling~ where are you~?!"he heard his terrifying voice again. Tears started to storm the boy's face as his mind clouded with uneasiness and scary thoughts.

'What if he'll find me and kill me?' he thought, his mind full of what if and what happens when the terrifying person finds him on his current hiding place.

The room was dark and all the boy could hear was the sound of the windows slamming open and closed as the strong force of the rain outside keep blowing the air onto the building's surface.

Suddenly, the door swung open that made the boy's body froze and made his heart pumped out of his chest, so loud and so fast that he could feel himself breathing heavily in each of the beat of his heart.

Meanwhile, the terrifying person instantly spotted the teacher's table as soon as he noticed the room was empty, quiet, and full of mess. This 'was' their classroom, but because of the stains of fresh human blood in each part of the wall, no one would ever think of it as a classroom where students were supposed to be studying and listening to their teacher talking in the front.

The room was already filled with darkness and eerie-ness and there was no life inside it anymore, but dead people.

The terrifying person's lips formed a devilish smirk. He spotted a familiar shoes from a distance, behind the teacher's table, making him think that the boy was too dumb to not even think about finding a good hiding place.

"There you are..."he whispered with his killer smirk painted against his wounded lip. He tightened his grip onto the sharp bloody kitchen knife he's holding, and paced silently towards the front where the boy was hiding.

The boy kept silent. He heard someone whispering but silence continued as soon as the whispers was over. He knew that is the terrifying person, and one wrong move...it'll be the end of it. So, he sat frozen against hard wood of the table behind him, and covered his mouth with both of his badly wounded hands.

There was a long moment of silence, the storm outside suddenly ended without them even noticing. The boy breathed heavily, trying to calm himself down because of the rapid pace in his chest. The air was somehow suffocating him, and the atmosphere around him is getting scarier and scarier the more the terrifying person is coming nearer to his distance. The boy clenched his chest, and slowly leaned his body forward to check if the terrifying person has already gone away, but to no luck...