02

The Arrival

Taehyung pov

"Welcome to Seoul Tae"

"Thanks hyung"i replied, eyes smiling from the huge grin in my face. Hyung ruffled my hair and i giggled. We are now on our way to the parking lot where hyung said he parked his car. When we arrived, hyung immediately assisted me with my luggages and arranged everything on the trunk of his car. I sat in the front passenger seat, hyung and i were talking all the time while on our travel to his apartment. I often get distracted by the beautiful and amusing view outside and hyung is aware of that. He told me all the directions of Seoul and some building he knew the name of. I just nodded in enthusiasm, eager on hearing more about the whole City.

"Were here!"hyung exclaimed as soon as he pulled his car into a halt in front of a very luxurious-looking two storey house with glasses all over the wall. It's a private apartment. Wow. I never knew my hyung is this wealthy. I mean. His family had always been rich but i never expected he own such of a beautiful and expensive house with gardens and fountains everywhere. A private parking lot and a huge gazebo can be seen from a far distance near a small pond with a bridge hovering it.

"Wow hyung! You live here all alone?"i asked in amazement. My eyes sparkled diamonds, scanning the beautiful and quiet place. "Yes Tae. I live here alone."i heard hoseok hyung answered from the opposite side of his car. We are now standing in front of the house, and i never realized just how big the house looks like when you are in a much nearer distance away. "Hyung, it's beautiful! How could such a person like you own such a beautiful and huge property as this? Wah!"i exclaimed, full of admiration. I heard hyung replied with a loud huff from the corner of my eye, and softly said, "Come Tae! Let's get you inside!" Which i immediately complied as soon as he started walking towards the three-steps stairs and heading his door. I only followed, my eyes still roaming around the place and lips forming a wide 'o' and a visible smile.

My jaw fully dropped as soon as hyung opened the two gigantic doors with both of his hands and revealing a very beautiful and elegant place. "Wow"i muttered. Hyung turned around only a brief second to see my reaction, making him smile and welcomed me with his huge enthusiast voice, swimming his arms apart to indicate the whole place. I looked back at him with sparkly, wide eyes. My pupils dilating by how beautiful this house is. I've seen so many houses as beautiful and as big as this in the television dramas but i never actually thought of seeing one in real life. Not just seeing it, but i'll actually live in here for the whole year. I suddenly felt my body rushed in eager excitement. Excited to tour the place and find out everything. It feels like a dream come true for me, nor i am actually living inside a dream.

"Your room is upstairs, Tae. When you arrived in the second floor, you will see two separate hallways leading to different directions. Go to the first one and fins the second room, next to the first room, near a huge window with the garden view outside. The first room which is beside a small table with a huge flower vase on top is my room. Next that room is yours. You can go check on it and see it for yourself if you'll like and get comfortable with it. The switches for the lights is just right next to the door and there is an air conditioning. You can turn it on if you feel the room is hot."he stated, pointing his finger upstairs which leads to the second floor of this house. I nodded excitedly and ran upstairs from a wide spiral staircase with golden railings and red carpeted marble steps.

When i arrived upstairs, i was greeted by an exquisitely hanged golden-lit glass chandelier above the ceiling and i wowed again in amazement. I immediately searched for the hallway hyung told me and saw two separate hallways as he stated. At first i was a little bit confused because the hallways looked exactly identical but i suddenly remembered what hyung said about the first door with a table and a flower vase on top of it and the huge window facing outside on the next door. I went to that direction and headed towards the second room hyung told me about. I opened the door, slowly, it was quite heavy because it's made of solid thick brown wood, and quickly looked for the switches. When i found the switches the lights instantly turned on, the place greeting me before my eyes. A proud, amazed smile slowly crept it's way on my lips. "This is my room? Wow!"