04

The Fight

Taehyung pov

"Yes"

"Really! Glad to be your friend then! Shall we go now?"i said with a huge grin plastered across my face. I held out my finger and gestured inside the classroom in front of us where our classmates for literature are already positioned in their designated seats. Jungkook nodded at me and i went inside first, he followed.

The whole time i was only smiling at the thought of Jungkook being a new friend of mine. We sat next to each other and talking most of the time, discussing about random topics about ourselves and the funny incidents that happened in our life. We laughed and the more we communicated with each other i felt somehow much closer to him, even if we just met and talked an hour ago. It feels like we've been close friends for more than seven years already. Turns out Jungkook wasn't really the quiet type of person which you often see he does, other than his nerdy and calm personality. He is actually a very talkative type of person and he smiles all the time. I liked his personality.

After class, we both joined lunch together at the canteen. There were of course...bullies. A lot of bullies. They always make fun of Jungkook and call him insulting, dirty names, and all the time i was only comforting him because i can feel that he is starting to get uncomfortable with his surroundings. "Jungkook"i called, earning his attention. "Let's just go somewhere else, shall we?"he nodded and we both stood up from our table. We left the canteen as fast as possible so that we can avoid the bullies's faces and their insultings. Jungkook doesn't deserve being treated like this. Fuck those bullies.

"Let's go at the field! There aren't that many people there...we can talk as much as we can because there aren't any bullies, eh?"i suggested. Jungkook only nodded and smiled softly. He walked down the route first, he held my other hand, urging me to follow him. I didn't resist and only let him grab me towards the field. Once we arrived inside the field, Jungkook let go of my hand and smiled. He always smile and i felt awkward sometimes. I wandered my eyes around the wide and empty field and pointed the bleachers once it came onto my view. I ran towards the bleachers first, stepped three steps up and sat down the third seat row. Jungkook followed, his steps were slow this time and he wasn't in a hurry. His eyes glancing up to me to see where i was and he was smiling. I didn't bother and thought it was only normal and that he's just a very smiley person.

"This is perfect! A quiet and empty place where no one can interrupt us!" I exclaimed, resting both of my palms behind me and against the seat. Supporting my body in a lean back position. Jungkook sat beside me, this time his face had no expression. I let out a deep sigh as the warm feeling of field air whipped across my skin, mt hair dancing in various directions along with the winds whisper. I looked at Jungkook sitting beside me, feeling the comfortable breeze of air as i was. "The canteen is a bad idea. It is where usually bullies stand by, dissing people. Psh."i uttered in a sarcastic tone. Jungkook turned to face me.

"I don't see as why they bully you. There is nothing wrong with you, but why?"

I can see that Jungkook's face fell as i said those words. He sighed and turned towards the view. Why doesn't he want to talk about it? I seriously wanted to know why. "They just...hate me. They don't like me here."he finally spoke, causing me to jolt properly on my seat and lean on him closer, ready to hear more from him. "They always treat me like i'm different."he added. I nodded. My mouth slightly pouted. Jumgkook suddenly look back at me, causing me to look back at him and our eyes met. "Thank you...Taehyung."

"Thank you for what?"i asked, confused, my other brow slightly raised up. He smiled. "Because you don't see me as a different person. You made me your friend."he said, making me smile back at him. "No problem"