4

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙^

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Right now I'm standing in front of my full body mirror in my room.

I'm rocking a blue maxi dress, and I wore my blue hair down as well. Putting my lip gloss on after putting some lip liner on.

I hear a knock on my door and look at myself one more time, then head to the door. Angelo does a once over and whistles, he reaches his hand out and I take it, smiling as he twirls me around slowly. "You look breathtaking" I hide my face looking away and say thank you.

Me, Angelo and my Lil Rockstar head downstairs to his white Mercedes amg gtr!

We help my baby in the car and get In after. "So we're are we headed?" I asked after a moment of comfortable silence. He looks as if he is questioning if he should tell me or not, "somewhere nice" and with that we fall back into comfortable silence.

I feel his hand slowly move up and down my thigh.

We get to what looks like a huge fancy house, I think it's his. "Welcome to my home" he says opening the door me and baby.

It was absolutely breath taking. And the interior!

As soon as we walked in side the smell of soul food made my knees weak. Rockstar must've smelt it too because he sat down with his nose in the air.

He leads me to the medium sized dining table that had candles on it along with the soul food and sea food! It was like a buffet!

"There is many choices to choose from so here is a plate," he says handing me a big plate "and dig in, I'll be back I'm going go and set him up." He says pointing at my baby. I nod and don't think twice before diving in.

He comes back down just as I'm sitting down, behind him two other big dogs follow along wagging their tells and whining. "They really wanted to meet you Bellissima, this is rocky and sky" he says pointing to the Doberman and husky. Rocky is the Doberman and sky is the husky. Their so cute!

I get up and pat my leg giving them the okay to come and say hi. They race to me almost tackling me, smelling me and whining. After there over dramatic greeting they go and play with my baby, who I still haven't decided to name yet. I go to wash my hands and head back to my plate.

Angelo sets there food down and they dig in immediately, he comes back with his plate, we pray then dig in to our food.

...

We're done with our food so me and Angelo decided to head to his couch and watch a movie, we came to an agreement with sextuplets on Netflix.

"So what should we name our baby?" I ask. I wanted to mess with him a bit because I felt like it.

He chuckled and put his arm around me pulling us closer together, "how about polo?" I nodded my head and smiled. I like that name, it's cute for him.

We continued to watch the movie in silence.

...

What everything look like:

A/n: Hello :)

A/n: Hello :)