9

I put these memes at the top b/c I- well why not?

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After her hair, nail, and wax appointment, Ashley and Xavier stopped at wienerschnitzel. Now walking into the house tired and exhausted from running around all day.

Slim came jogging downstairs with black Nike shorts on and white-t with white socks on and some black Nike slides. "Hi luv, did you have fun?" He asked, kissing her forehead and wrapping his hands around her waist, putting his face in her neck shortly after.

She nodded her head wrapping arms around his neck kissing his neck before pulling away, turning towards Xavier (August - cause some of y'all don't pay attention), "Thank You stinka for driving me around today, kiss?" Ash asked as she wrapped her arms around his waist puckering her lips waiting for a kiss. He smirked, leaning down to capture her lips in a passionate lip lock, reaching down to squeeze her ass, smacking it hard after, making her jump a little.

He continued to massage her ass while he tongued her down. She hummed before pulling away and walking in the kitchen.

"What yall want for dinner?" It was still kind of early but she wanted to know now just in case whatever they wanted was goin to take a minute. If that was the case she wanted to start now.

They were both thinking as she went to wash her hands, going around the kitchen piting groceries up. After they had got their food, Ash and August had ate in the car because Ash told him they had to get groceries.

Now finish putting the groceries she turned towards the two fine black mento seethe were already staring at her. She raised her eyebrows, "I want mac n cheese, fried chicken, green beans, and corn bread please and thank you ma." August said with a huge smile on his face, gums and all.

Ash laughed lowly before nodding her head and shooing them out the kitchen

She might as well just live here shit. 'Maybe that's what I'll do then', Ash thought to herself as she skillfully maneuvered thought the kitchen.

While Ash was busy in the kitchen, Slim and Xavier were in the liveroom on the ps5 playing 2k22, yellin' an shit. The only reason they were getting away with it thiguh was because Ashley was blasting music in the kitchen. She always seem to do that while she was cooking, says "gets me in the zone."

They didn't mind though, that just means they won't get hit upside the head for "yellin through this damn house like some wrong with yall!"

A/n: Until next time... I need a name for y'all🤔