7

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Angelo, August, and Ashley have grown super close during their 7 months of hanging around eachother.

Currently Ashley was at their house, cooking for them. She couldn't choose between chicken or shrimp Alfredo pasta, so why not make both?

Angelo and August were in the living room playing 2k, being very loud at that. Ash was finishing up dinner so she called them to the table while fixing their plates, "Papa!, Dooda!, come to the table please," she yelled as she placed there food on the table.

"Mmm ma, this shit but good as hell," Angelo complimented. August agreed, already on his way to the kitchen 2nd plate, only this time getting shrimp pasta.

She blushed thanking them. Though she's known them for 9 months, they still made her have butterflies and vice versa.

While washing their plates off and cleaning the kitchen up, Angelo presses up against her rapping his arms around her waist. She smiles lightly shake her had at his antics but pushes back against his lower region nun the less.

He groaned lowly near her ear, dipping lowly pressing kisses along her neck. She leans her head back putting her face in his neck. By now she was done with the dishes. Her hands now tangled in his that were now tightly rapped around her waist.

Over the months they've spent together, they flirted and touched intimately on eachother every know and again. It's never been all three at once but sometimes she wished it was. She even had a dream about it at their house while she was laying down with them on the couch. Dream had her all hot and sweaty, had to excuse herself to go use the bathroom.

Ashley was in pure bliss, her eyes shooting open when she felt a soft yet rough hand being placed in her neck. Her breath hitched as August pressed a rough yet passionate kiss to her soft Shea butter flavored lips.

A moan slipped out as he toungued her down while Slim's hands roamed her body. As his hands started to moved towards her aching ma, her phone started to ring. She groaned loudly before checking to see who it was.

She answered the phone already passed that she was so close to getting some. "What bitch I was finna get some DIQUE," she yelled into the phone making August and Angelo look at eachother smirking.

After getting off the phone, she stormed upstairs into their room, taking her clothes off sliding under the covers.

Because who sleeps with clothes?

A/n: yurrr, yall I got work tomorrow damn!!