12

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

April

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘-)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ashley woke up to light kisses being placed on her face. She turned around giggling only for it to come to an abrupt stop when she smelt her dogs breath.

She quickly got up mentally cursing her self when she felt dizzy for sitting up to fast.

"Goodmorning everybody," Ashley said groggily as she rubbed the sleep put her eyes. "Stink it's 3:50," Xavier said as he placed a quick kiss to her forhead and helping her up out of bed to brush her teeth.

"WHAT! Are you serious?" She asked with wide eyes looking between the two. They only chuckled and nodded their heads.

●●●

After brushing her teeth she had taken a shower, and put on chill clothes because she didn't plan on doing anything else. Except for eating of course, she could do that all day if she wanted to.

Yawning, Ashley came down the stairs almost tripping on her face over a pile of gifts. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at all the different variety of bags, "awn thankyou guys so muchhh," she said hugging them both and giving them sloppy kisses each:

 She had tears in her eyes as she looked at all the different variety of bags, "awn thankyou guys so muchhh," she said hugging them both and giving them sloppy kisses each:

"Make sure you call your friends and family they stop by your house to drop the presents off so we went to go pick them up for you," Slim said as his arms were wrapped around her waist from behind

They had all moved the gifts upstairs into the walk in closet and were now chilling on bed watching season 4 of aot.

Slim was sitting up in bed on his phone as both Xavier and Ashley had their arms wrapped around his waist. Xavier on one side while Ashley was on the other. Slim and Xavier looked at eachother silently talking with their eyes.

Xavier paused the TV, "bae," he called out lowly. She hummed turning her attention to him. "We wanted to ask you something." She hummed again wanting them to ask the question already.

"So we were thinking if you could move in with us, you know since your basically here all the time." She layed their for a second before nodding her head and snuggling more into Slim. "Yeah why not, I like yalls company so it wouldn't hurt."

Slim sighed in relief. If she said know they were probably gonna lock them self in the room drunk off a bodle of Henessy listening to Frank Ocean.

"You don't feel rushed or anything right, because it's okay to say you're not ready, well completely understand and agree with your decisi-" Ashley cut him off with her finger on his face before shortly falling asleep.

Slim and Xavier smile at her each deep on their own thoughts. Soon they got tired themselves. Xavier leaned up slowly, Slim meeting him the rest of the way as they placed a soft kiss on the others lips. Xavier layed back down placing his arm around Ashkey falling asleep, Slim slowly after that fell as well.

"ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵉˡˡˢ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ"

A/N: Thank yall for you're patience