Chapter 25: Mesmerized

Allison standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself, her hair flowed on her shoulder.

The diamond brouch shine on her hair. Her eyes are shinning as bright as star. There is a faint blush on her cheeks. Her soft lips are covered with pink lipstick. She is looking mesmerizing.

The stylist behind her, helping her wear the dress.

The sleeve slide from her arm to the shoulder. The small diamond shine brightly, her white dress, her whole dress is filled with diamonds, as she moved it sparkle.

The person next to her was also shock. She look at herself in the mirror. She herself was stunned as well. The beautiful sparkly white dress fitted her skin like a second skin.

The white shows the purity and the innoncese gave the look of innocent angel. This is the dream dress of every girl.

Allison couldn't help her eyes moisten a little. As she think of the day when she married Landon.

That day every thing was simple because that marriage was insignificant.

That was just a drama that has been played to fool her. No sincere emotion was involved. But today looking at herself in the mirror. She can't help but feel, the emotion that every girl feels.

The knock on the door pulled Allison out of her thoughts. She lowered her head and blink the tear away.

She look up at Anna who has entered through the door. She came to Allison and took her hand in her hands. Smiling warmly at Allison.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 174 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy