Chapter 39: On yatch

His hand move towards her with the back of his hand gently touching her soft cheeks. feeling the smooth touch on his callaus hand his hand move downwards following his mind. And his thumb rub  her pink moist lips, his eyes darkened. Looking at the girl who is sleeping peacefully.

He took his hand back , closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He stood up and left.

Next morning Allison graon in her sleep and rub her face. Feeling the warmth so comfortable she leans more.

after a while she slowly opened her eyes looking at Mr blake in front of her her eyes widened in surprise.looking down and realising her current posture, her face turn red.

Her arms and legs are wrap around him.she hung on him like kaola.

Feeling so ashamed at her current posture. She greeted her teeth and raise her head to saw him sleeping and she sign in relief.

Fortunately he didn't see her like this.while she tried to remove her arms and legs slowly.after a while she finally removed it without waking him up.

After doing so,she saw that he still haven't woke up. She got down the bed with red face and ran in the bathroom.

But when she turn around she Miss and didn't saw the curve of his lips.

....

In the middle of the night.two figure over leaping each other.
there is a musky smell in the room of the couple. there is sound of groans of man and moans of room in the room. Showing there fiercy love.

After a while the room turn quite there is only sound of heavy panting. On the bed the naked men took the sweaty and naked women in his arm and caress her back.with a smile on his face ,eyes filled with satisfaction. the women leans on his powerful and sweaty chest listening his powerful heart beat. 

Her hand move on his chest. Moving his finger in circles the man took her han and saw ring on her finger. He lower his head and kiss her forehead.

"The wedding will be held in a month I have prepared everything" he said to her

"Caleb I want a child" she look up at him and said.

He look a little surprised but his eyes soften he lower his head and kissed deeply on her lips.

"Then I have to working hard" he murrur against her lips while moving downstairs while kissing on her neck and living more marks. And kissing the marks present on her skin.

The room again filled with the sound of both.

On the bed on the other side of the continent  the caleb open his red eyes with hatred. While panting greeted his teeth he wipe the sweat from his forehead And left the bed walk towards the bar in his room.

Caleb took the bottle of whiskey and took the sip drinking for a while turning around Looking at the view of the city from the window. He close his eyes surpressing the emotion.

.....

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy