Chapter 9: Party

*Allison pov*

I look in the mirror I can't believe the beautiful girl in front of me is me. The breath taking dress the makeup the hair really looks so good.and small diamonds on its shines so beautifully in the light.

The black colour enhance the tender and white skin of Allison. it look so soft and smooth.

The makeup is complementing her beautiful facial feature. Look like an innocent angel descended from heaven.

Allison was so shocked to see herself so beautifully dressed

Allison was so shocked to see herself so beautifully dressed.and her young heart can't helppl but complaint 'What I was doing all this year's???'

when Rebecca was enjoying on my money and both that step mother- daughter were fooling me. And I was really like a fool was living a simple life. With no friends no fun nothing.just in that mansion alone.

Allison sigh sadly while thinking about her stupidity.

I swear, i will make them regret for the betrayal and how can I forget my oh so called ex-husband that bastard.

When I came back from Mr. blakes office the dress was already in my room and makeup artist was waiting for me. I must say he did magic with the makeup. And there work is rally amazing.she was very satisfied.

Maid came and inform me Mr blake was waiting for me downstairs. I thank the makeup artist and walk towards Austin's room as he was sleeping I gave him a good night kiss.

As I am walking downstairs I saw Mr blake set on the sofa on the living room

As I am walking downstairs I saw Mr blake set on the sofa on the living room.  waiting for me he is wearing tux.

His tall and strong body was perfectly outline by the costume made suit he was wearing. The cold and sharp eyes his tight jaws and and expressionless face all made him look unapproachable like very noble and majestic.there is cold aura around him which gave him a powerful look, which he actually is.

there is cold aura around him which gave him a powerful look, which he actually is