Chapter 26: Wedded Husband and wife

Liam look at the assistant as she signal.

After the last girl walk in.

Liam look at her and smile,
"Ready?" He ask.

Allison took a deep breath and nodded.

As they walk forward step by step entered the gate. The way is decorated with the flowers curtain both the side, crystals chandelier hanging on the top. The view is so mesmerizing. But Allison has no mood to appreciate, as she walk forward step by step on her heel and reach the middle of the garden with Liam at the end of the aisle.

Soft music is been played the people on both the side stood up. The man are well dressed in tuxedos and the woman are wearing gown. As her gaze move forward, she saw on the other end of the aisle. There stood Mr.blake her would be husband. Tall and mighty. She saw him wearing the white suit for the First time. It fitted his broad and powerful shoulder. His strong muscle, thin waist. The long leg covered in white suit pant.

The Noble demeanor and the cold aura around him, with his expressionless face. He look even more majestic, like the person above all. His straight posture shows dominance.

Mr blake saw her a surprise flash in his eyes. the diamond shine in her wavy hair as she walk towards him.

Allison eyes collided with Mr.blake cold eyes, She strangely felt assured. She try to calm her fast beating heart.

She slowly walk on the aisle with Liam with her straight back and small smile on her lip. Her eyes look forward, no one can sense her nervousness. If we can ignore her sweaty palm.

Allison walk slowly towards her future. With the hope of happiness, her leg step forward. In the direction of Mr.blake.

The guest saw Allison, there were astonished for a moment. How beautiful she look today. Can mesmerize anyone.

Walking through the aisle they reach to Mr.blake, Liam handed Allison hand in Mr.blake's hand.

She glance at Mr.blake a little nervous. He look at her and squeeze her hand. She saw behind Me.blake stood Caleb and Ryan as Mr.blake best man.

When Allison look at them they nodded at her.

On the first row in the baby chair, there seated austin in his small baby tux with bow.

After MC announce everyone took their seat and the father started reading the ritual.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful soul"

Allison is holding bouquet in one hand and the other is held by Mr.blake.

She is a little ashamed because of her anxiety. Her palms are sweaty.

The warmth from Mr.blake palm reach her heart and strangely she got strength from him and all the nervousness and anxiety has been disappeare.

She look at their palm, Mr.blake look at Allison, seeing their intervene hands softness flash in his eyes.

Priest ask Them to read their vows.

Mr Blake look at Allison next to him his eye soften a little.he said vow in his deep voice. Each word firm and sincere as he said in his deep voice ,give a warm feeling.

"I take you to be my wife.

I promise to be faithful to you,

in the journey of life I will be with you,

trust you and respect your choices,

protect you,

in good times and in bad, in sickness

and in health,

to love you and to honor you all the

days of my life"

"Do you take Allison Geema maxwell as your lawful wedded life" Father ask Mr.blake.

"I do" Mr.blake said.

Mr blake glance at her as she look up at him.

The father ask Allison to read her vows.

"To be no other than yourself.
Loving what I know of you and trust who you will become.

I will respect and honor you, always and in all ways.. I promise to be faithful to you , dream with you, celebrate with you,

I take you to be my husband. and walk beside you through whatever life brings.

I vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow.

I promise to love you and be sincere to you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life

To have and to hold.
In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish.

From this day forward, In this world and the next"

she said each and every word Clearly in her soft voice crisply with small smile on her face.

"Do you take Mason fredrico Blake as your lawfull wedded husband" Father ask Allison.
Allison glance at Mr.blake next to her.

"I do" Allison said softly as her heart skip a beat.

"In the presence of family and friends, I announce you lawfull wedded Husband and wife" Father said

"Under the witness of everyone bride and groom may exchange the rings"

Mc brought the box of ring for them. Allison took the ring from the box and put the ring on Mr.blake's ring.

And Mr.blake did the same.

"You may kiss the bride" Father said to Mr.blake.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 174 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy