Chapter 18

Inez lay on her back, watching Medya through half lidded eyes, not sure what she was going to do or indeed what Inez would want her to. But she couldn't say no. As shy as Medya had been when they had met, even in the tub when she had been bare before her, this was a side of her that she'd never expected to see,

"Medya, I'm yours tonight, you can do whatever you'd like to me," she finally acquiesced, knowing that Medya wouldn't keep going unless she allowed it.

Suddenly, a hand was under her ass, lifting her up, and Inez helped, knowing Medya only had one good arm. Flexing her thighs, she lifted herself up, bracing her shoulders against the pillows. The hand then pushed down on her, and she found there were now pillows under her hips, leaving her legs draped over them. She felt Medya's body between her legs, and then her little ears were peeking up over her now lifted body, followed by her eyes, which were closed as Inez could hear Medya inhaling through that cute little nose.

"By the gods my queen, you smell divine when you're aroused. I think I found my own oasis, better than any in Dallinia!" Medya moaned happily.

Inez could only bite her lower lip in anticipation. Was Medya really going to do what she seemed to be hinting at? Those beautiful brown eyes opened now, looking down at her and then she stood, hopping over to straddle her once more. Leaning down, Medya gave Inez a steaming kiss, biting her lip and pulling it away before releasing it. "You know what I'm going to do to you, don't you?"

Inez could only nod, praying that she was right.

As Medya straightened up, she unbuttoned the silver buttons on Inez's tunic that she had worn for the journey, then pulled it wide, revealing Inez's toned belly and full breasts. "My queen, all this time together and you still haven't found a bra?" she teased, while cupping her breasts lightly. 

"I... I never found the time," Inez admitted. She was actually truthful. By the time she had time to shop for clothing, they were in Tefra, and it was so hot she couldn't bear the thought of another layer of clothing. Right now, she was glad that she had decided that, because she loved the way Medya was gazing hungrily at her.

"Almost as soon as I found you, you just dropped that wedding gown and stood in front of me naked, never considering what that would do to me. I've never been with anyone like this, but that day, looking at you, I felt that I'd be incomplete if I didn't have a chance to make love to you," Medya explained, while running the sharp nails of her good hand along Inez's ribs, and watching her queen twitch under her. "Since then, you've teased me mercilessly, making me wash your back, washing mine and teasing my tail. Every night it would be more and more difficult to sleep without visions of you naked taking over my mind and making me wake in the middle of the night, wishing I could roll over and let you take me."

She leaned down, staring into Inez's eyes as she took her right nipple into her mouth, trapping it between her lips as her good hand reached up to her left nipple, gently cupping it while trailing her nails around the areola. Inez groaned in delight, and almost closed her eyes until she felt the hand leave her breast and grip her chin. Pulling it down. "Open your eyes my queen. Watch me. I want you to know how well I serve you."

Inez's eyes shot open, watching the woman who had her under a spell. When Medya saw that she had her attention again, she returned her mouth and hand to the appropriate breasts. "Do you know why Kittani are so prized in the pleasure houses?" she asked Inez while unlatching her lips for a moment.

Inez just shook her head a little, keeping her eyes glued to Medya's.

She received a smirk in reply, and then Medya ran her broad tongue over Inez's nipple. It was raspy and seemed to drag across the nipple with agonizing slowness while making sparks shoot throughout her body.