Chapter 19

Medya turned around and bent over to stuff some more pillows under Inez's back so she would have less pressure on it. As she did, she gave the princess a wondrous view that had her salivating. When Medya had let her help her bathe, she hadn't seen much as she had covered herself up so fast. But now, oh did Inez have a view that she almost wept over. The Kittani was clearly aroused, with a fine sheen of juices coating her dainty folds. Inez was desperate to taste them! Once the pillows were in place, Medya looked down between her legs, catching the eye of her captive, who was clearly engrossed in what she was gazing at. "Do you see something you like my queen?"

"Yes! Gods Medya, please let me help you feel as good as you made me feel!" Inez begged in a sultry voice.

Turning back around, Medya squatted in front of Inez, and smirked as the princess lifted her head to meet the object of her desire. But Medya held herself back, keeping herself just out of reach of her seeking mouth. "Inez, I told you, you need to learn restraint. You're a queen, you can't just take everything at a whim. You must be patient, and you must know what is important. You can't just take what you want. No matter how much you may want it."

A strangled groan came from Inez, who didn't want to be denied of the treat that was presented to her. "This is torture!"

"No Inez, this is restraint," Medya insisted, shifting herself back a little to sit on Inez's abdomen and spreading her legs while resting each cheek of her ass upon on the underside of Inez's breasts while she braced herself with her feet on the floor. Her left hand was still in the sling, but close enough that she could grasp her own right breast, and so she did, then she slowly slid her right hand down to her wetness, using the pads of her fingers to spread herself wide open for the viewing pleasure of the now delirious Inez.

Inez stopped breathing. She had to, because the scent of Medya's arousal had her ready to rip the damned pole out of the ground, restraint be damned. She had never been teased like this. Nobody had dared to do anything other than pleasure her when she was in the castle. But this made her crazy. She wasn't even being touched and yet she was ready to burst like a dam again. And then Medya started using her fingers on her own clit, getting herself more excited, and her juices started to drip down her folds to land between Inez's breasts, slowly flowing towards her chin. In her excitement, Medya threw her head back in pleasure, landing it right on top of Inez's pussy, with her delicate tufted ears ticking the insides of her thighs.

Inez's whole body shuddered, she couldn't take much more of this, and she started pulling her hands against the tent pole, making the whole tent shake. In an instant, Medya was standing again, staring down at Inez, and denying her the view and feelings she wanted so badly. "You're not doing well my queen. Restraint is something you'll have to live with for the rest of your life when you're in power. You can't conquer a nation with no thought. You cannot just take a maiden because she is comely. You have to have restraint and think it through." Medya stated. "I will give you one more chance, do you think you can stop yourself?"

"Medya, I will do my best. But you should know that when I'm untied, and your arm is better that you're going to be unable to walk for a week!" Inez growled in frustration.

"My queen, if you're the one in bed with me, why ever would I want to walk again?" Medya purred. She turned again, showing her slim hips and buttocks to her queen, and then lowered herself down until her slippery folds engulfed Inez's left nipple. Inez sucked in her breath as she saw the juices coating the top of her breast while Medya slowly rocked on it, until the fluids started to flow down the top of her breast, trickling along towards her collarbone.

She was so in love with the view and the feeling of the warmth enveloping her breast, that she hadn't even realized that Medya had leaned forward, until her face was close enough to Inez's clit that she could feel the warm breath fanning across it. When the tip of Medya's tongue teased her swollen bud, she jerked in response, accidentally rubbing her nipple over Medya's clit, and making the Kittani let out a purring moan.