Chp 7

Chp 7

.........

The room was still as I slowly began to awake. The dim lighting in my dressing room shines down on me as my eyes adjusted. I look to my left to see a snoozing Fizzarolli as he curls into my side. His tail wrap around my waist holding me close. My e/c roam his naked body and noticed purple and blue bruising around his neck, shoulders and hips. I could also see faint bite marks as well. The poor thing. I really let him have it last night. A smile graces my lips as I thought back to the sweet sounds he made under me. Waiting his face contour in pleasure was a delightful sight. Hearing him beg for release while he gazes up with those bright pink eyes at me while I ride his dick. Ah, It's such a wonderful feeling having my sexual power Over him again. Most of the demons I hooked up with were either too submissive or tried way too hard to be a dom. I like to switch every now and again but it was so frustrating when they didn't want to add humor into the mix. It's sex! Its about who gets into whos hole first and make them bust a nut! It's not supposed to be serious. And Fizzarolli understood the delicate balance of horny and humor to get me off.

I reach out to touch his short horns as I trace the sides ever so softly with the tips of my claws. I missed this bastard so fucking much. But all though we shared an intoxicating hot night of pure passion I didn't know where to go from here. We aren't together I know that. It is a lot easier for him to get in my pants than to earn my trust again. But the question still stands. Did I want us to get back together? And if we did how would that work with Asmodeus? Would we be a trouple?

My phone began to ring and the noise instantly bother Fizzarolli. He grunt as he presses his face closer to my side.

"Turn it off." He mutters his voice deep and raspy. It's so hot. I kiss the top of his head before answering the phone seeing it is Blitz.

"Hey B what's up?" I ask into the transmitter. I felt Fizz instantly move his head up as he peeks at me with mischief pink eyes. Oh no.

"Hey whore I'm here to get you for Brunch, I'm outside your apartment." He says. Oh fuck I forgot we were meeting up today!

"Oh uhh funny thing. I'm not at my apartment. I spent the night at Ozzies." I inform keeping a watchful eye out for Fizzarolli. He only bats his eyes lashes innocently at me.

"Why the fuck for?" He asks sounding irritated. Before I could explain I felt cold metal hands tracing up my inner thighs. I clasp my legs shut allowing Fizz to easily stealmy phone with the other while I was distracted.

"Hel-"

"Give that back!" I yell snatching the device from his grip. I push Fizzarolli down as I straddle his hips and used my free hand to choke him. Not too hard but enough to keep him at bay.

"Who the fuck was that?" Blitz asks.

"N-nothing. Just pick me up...pick me up...hereee~." I Moan, My head lulls back feeling Fizzarolli grinding my pussy against his hard dick. Oh fuck~. The bastard wore a cocky grin as he held my ass tightly in his metal hands.

"What the fuck?! Are you having sex while I'm on the phone?! That's kind of hot actually. Ok let me know when you are done or if you want me to join you. I'm down for both." I gasp softly into the phone when Fizzarolli easily slips himself back inside me and started thrust up in a painfully slow pace. Fucking hell!

"I'll call you back." I ended the call and toss my phone to the side.

"You need to be taught some fucking manners." I growl at the imp below me. Fizzarolli just smiles widely showing off his sharp teeth.

"I'm ready for my private lesson teach~."

...........

Fizzarolli and I fell back on the couch panting loudly as we both tried to catch our breaths.