Part 13

Chp 13 final Chp part 1

And we are at the end of the road!

..............

The end of the month came and went meaning My contract at Ozzies is over. The whole thing was very bitter sweet. I grew as person and artist, I made lots of new friends and potential coworkers. I am signed to one of the biggest labels in all 7 rings, my first album is completed and I have the best boyfriends ever. But being on the road is gonna suck without them.

Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are extremely proud of me but they are obviously upset that I am on the road for the next few months. The first couple of weeks they called me every night to chat or even just to sleep together on video chat. I've miss their synchronized snoring. But calls now dwindle down to whenever I had the opportunity to take a break. Fizz would visit my rehearsals here and there and sometimes they both were able to come to my shows. Our time together would be short but it meant a lot. I know how busy they are so it meant the world to me when they took time off to support me.

I was also able To have Blitz and his friends tag along. I may or may have not paid them the cost of a five month worth of work. (It wasn't a lot). They were all more than happy to oblige seeing as they are all on a paid vacation. And something about Blitz not wanting to seeing Stolas for a while. I didn't know a whole lot but he'll tell me when he is ready!

I couldn't provide the same courtesy for my boys being they are a high demand club and made a hell of a lot more money than I.M.P.

Time kept speeding on by, three months had passed us in a snap. I am currently in my tour bus lying on the bed scrolling through my phone. Blitz and the gang went to explore the city, we are in the slot ring. I stood behind because I am totally exhausted. Don't get me wrong I love sight seeing but Last night took up so much of my energy. So far no other ring could best the crowds energy in the envy ring. It was intoxicating. I performed five extra songs because I didn't want leave, they kept cheering me on to sing. They sang along, it was just so unreal to hear a mass of voices sing your song to you as one. It was a high I never wanted to come down from. And now I am suffering the consequences with a major body aches and a headache. I just need some peace and quiet.

AHHHH!

I heard my phone scream at me. There goes my peace and quiet. I look at the caller ID and saw it was Fizzarolli calling to video chat! I quickly answer the phone excited to his face. It's almost been a whole week since we've all chatted!

"Ollie!" I chirp happily seeing the jesters cute face.

"Hey there toots how's it going?!" Mhm I missed his scratchy voice. I just miss his everything! I rolled on my back as I held the phone close to my face.

"It's going fucking great. I'm really tired but last night was amazing! I wish you were able to be there!" He was so supposed to see me last night but I guess things got out of control at Ozzies. But I just told him in detail what happen, trying to recreate the scene. As I was talking I realized that I haven't spent time with Fizzarolli and Asmodeus in nearly a month. It made me really sad, we went from spending everyday together and now we rarely see each other. I understand They have packed shows and our schedules completely conflicts with the others. But it still really sucked. I've planned to surprise them but my manager kept me for extended rehearsals and interviews. The second I'm done it's either too late in the night or early in the morning.

"Sounds like a real blast baby. I'm sorry I couldn't come down last night. Things got real hectic down here." He began to explain what happen. Something about a huge fight he and Asmodeus had to break up. I saw that he's walking around the club, I could hear him greeting others. He still must be working.