Part 16

First of all, give me my fucking PROPS!! I hit the characters on the fucking head with only ONE episode as a ref!

Clocked Ozzie " Not my story to tell".

Them being a cute and cuddly couple.

Clock Fizz is a soft boi!

The $69 sale ref!

The Fizz body pillow.

Ozzie is able to shrink in size!

Pet nicknames!

Stairs by the bed!

And technically the "bad people" in my story can be Mammon soooo!

This will still follow MY story but with the new episode theme.

...................................................

"Kitten, I've tried everything, but he just won't listen to me. Can you try talking to him?" Ozzie asked. Fizz had left the bedroom and took shelter in the bathroom to get ready, leaving the two of us on the bed. I sat in Momo lap as he stroked my swollen belly. Baby (B/N) is due in a few weeks, and (B/G) has been the easiest pregnancy so far. Thank Satan.

Humming, I placed my hand over his, trying to help soothe the demon.

"Believe me, I've tried, but he seems really set on this. I wish he would just take a break," I mused as I leaned further into Asmodeus' chest. I didn't want Ollie going to this so-called talent show either, but each time I brought it up to Fizz, he was just super stressed out. Like he has something to prove.

"OW!!" Cried one of the twins. I knew the house was too quiet. Groaning, I slowly sat up, only to be stopped by Momo.

"Kitten, let me go check on them." Waving him off, I went to the stairs beside the bed.

"I got it. You need to get ready so you can go with Ollie. Keep our husband safe; he's too sweet for his own good sometimes."

"But I don't think he wants me to go," Momo said as he got up from the bed.

"Asmodeus, he needs one of us to be there, and unfortunately, I am out of commission."

I could see the concern on the King of Lust's face as he shifted his eyes around the room, debating on what to do.

"I'm gonna make a call," I nodded my head at him as I left the room to check on the children. I made it to their bedroom to see the two trying to juggle the poor puppies while on a unicycle. Of course. I carried them for nine months just to birth two more Fizzarollies.

"KIDS! Put the dogs down before you break your neck!" I scowled as I walked further into their bedroom. The two yelped in surprise as they quickly got off the unicycles and tossed them under their beds. The puppies scattered in every direction before fleeing out of the room towards freedom. The twins stood before me with wide smiles as if they didn't do anything wrong. Just a typical day in motherhood.

"Hi mom!" They chimed together. I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared them down.

"What have I told you about juggling the puppies?" I asked.

"Not to," they answered together as they mirrored each other's movements.

"And what about the unicycle?"

"Not in the house," they groaned quietly shifting on their feet. They are so fucking cute! AH sometimes I just want to throw this whole act away and give them everything they want! But then I'll spoiled rotten children and I already have two spoiled husbands.

"So what possessed you two to defy the rules?" My kids pointed at each other as they began to yell over one another.

"Well, (K/N) said they were better at juggling than I was!" My youngest shouted.