Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]

Ship: Heeseung×Sunghoon

Start¡

,, It's like a polaroid love~
Love, that cheesy emotion
But my heart races
Why am I like this, why me? ,,

Scenario 1.

Sunghoon smiles, a soft smile as he watches as Heeseung and Niki play about, the elder running away from the younger as he held the potato snack in his hands.

Heeseung let out melodious laughs of joy that made Sunghoon's heart feel fuzzy and warm.

He watches as Niki soon caught up with the smaller and wraps his arms around the elder's waist, both males breathing heavily and all smiles.

Niki smirks as he took the snack away from Heeseung's, oh, so pretty hands. A small pout forms on Heeseung's face as he stared at the younger opening the bag of chips and munching on to them with a victorious glint in his eyes.

"Gimme one please?" Heeseung asked, doe eyes shining even brighter than the afternoon Sun's rays. Even more dazzling than a diamond under the moonlight. Even more sparkly than the stars that illuminated the night sky.

Niki's facade dropped, who could resist the elder's shimmering eyes? He took a chip from the bag, a rustling sound was made and he poked the elder's lips. Heeseung rolled his eyes playfully and opened his mouth as the younger inserted a chip into his mouth with a satisfied grin and nothing but pure adoration in his eyes.

Sunghoon stopped smiling and his smile turned bitter. He chuckled, if only he wasn't a coward and confessed to Heeseung, he could also be doing that.

He was just afraid of rejection.

Scenario 2.

,, Why am I hanging onto love?
Either way, it's an obvious feeling
I believed that you already knew it all

It must've been a trap that I fell into when I already knew

Without me even knowing
When you call my name
Making my heart hurt
My heart,thump thump ,,

"The winner is....ENHYPEN!! Congratulations!! How do you feel on your first win?" The emcee asked, a warm smile spreading on his face.

The mic was passed to Jungwon, the leader. He grinned as his dimple showed, "We are so very grateful to our fans for their love and support! Thank you ENGENEs!!! We love you!!!!"

The mic was then passed down to Heeseung, "First of all, I just want to thank our fans and our manager and our other staff for supporting us! And I just want to thank my parents and mentors! Thank you so much!! We love you!"

The speeches were made and a bouquet along with their award was handed to them.

The emcees sent them a smile before leaving the stage to let the boys do their encore.

Drunk-dazed played as everyone jumped all around the stage.

Sunghoon was enjoying himself too, he glanced at the other end of the stage where Heeseung was situated.

From afar, you could already see the gloss over his eyes, crystalline tears threatening to spill. He wanted to go over and comfort him but Jay beat him to it.

Heeseung's friend for 5 years hugged him, hands on his waist as Heeseung hugged back.

They were in that position for the rest of the encore stage. Yet, Heeseung could sing even better than the studio version despite his tears almost spilling.