Oneshot 4. [Rose]

Ship: Heeseung×Jungwon

Requested by my bae poppyemeraldd!!

I'm going to make Heeseung shorter in this one. (Just for the sake of my fantasy)

Start!

,, I see you driving your car down to school
Your lips are so fine and you're looking so cool
And if I'll be honest with you now
Maybe, I'm thinking maybe... ,,

Jungwon covered his ears and closed his eyes shut. Still, the distinct voices and the sound of furniture crashing invaded his eardrums.

He winced as he heard a shrill scream. A string of profanities were heard before a slam reverberated throughout the house.

He quietly opened the door and found his mom kneeling down at the bottom of the staircase.

Her eyes were hollow, showing no signs of emotions. Her high ponytail now ruined, strands of brown hair sticking out in all directions. She had both her hands placed on her lap.

She sat there. Not moving an inch.

Sunghoon looked at the living room, still upstairs.

His eyes widened, hands cupping his face from the horror.

Bottles of beer and other drinks lay scattering on the floor. Clothing articles spread across the wide, leather couch. He found a number of females who were still sleeping, well he hoped, on parts of the couch like lifeless rag dolls.

His eyes wandered over the knives on the carpet.

His father was assassinating again.

It was clear to say that their family were psychopaths.

His father worked as an assassin, under the government.

His mother was a prosecutor.

Which resulted in them both being rich.

They had the liberty to do whatever they wanted to. They owned a 2 storey house with multiple luxury cars.

They used to be a happy family. Now every night, Jungwon's father and mother would argue. He wasn't sure about what. But they would argue the entire night. Resulting in Jungwon not being able to sleep properly.

He dreaded going to school. He had no friends there either. He used to, but they left after Jungwon stopped being happy, stopped smiling.

Jungwon looked back at his mother, who was still kneeling on the ground. Her beautiful eyes looked tired and sick of everything in life. Eyebags prominent and dark. She also looked as if she lost much weight.

Jungwon looked back at the clock in his room.

6.48 a.m

He decided that he needed to go prepare for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

,, If you need a lover
Let me kno-o-o-ow and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you ro-o-o-oses every day
I might not have a fancy car
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover, baby ,,

"YAH!! LEE HEESEUNG!! WAKE UP NOW!!" Heeseung's brother yelled, roughly shaking Heeseung's body.

"Uhgg..mm..5 more minutes.." Heeseung replied, turning to his other side, head under his velvety pillows.