7 : 𝑯𝒊𝒔 Kung-fu Panda 🐼

We were on the road, driving to Manali for our trip

We left a day after our planned departure because Piku's dad was worried. I handled the situation because of that stupid bet, I could have killed Avi for doing that.

Everybody's reaction after I successfully convinced Piku's dad had me feeling extremely satisfied.

Since we were to leave today morning at 4, I slept in Ana's room so I could wake her up. Everybody on the planet knows how much she hates waking up early. If I hadn't slept there, she would have canceled going rather than waking up.

I should be given a medal for succeeding in waking her up. She goes all ninja when you try to take her away from that.

Like today morning, I got kicked just below my left rib and punched on my temple. It wasn't too hard but it was definitely hurtful. And she didn't even know she did it, because this stupid but adorable panda was doing it in her sleep.

She looked so cute in her Pajamas and eyepatch.

When she went into the washroom, I went downstairs to get an ice pack for it

" Why do you need an ice pack? " Sexy asked frowning.

" Nothing 'sexy', just your daughter kicked me in her sleep, when I tried waking her up. " I said chuckling while keeping the ice pack on the kicked areas.

" What?? That girl is a nightmare I swear. " She said angrily now.

She ran towards me and checked the area for tenderness.

" Are you sure it's getting better? " She asked extremely concerned.

" Yeah Sexy, you are fretting too much. See I can see wrinkles forming. You look old. " I joked winking at her.

She hit my arm and tried looking strict.

" Does she kick you at night too? " She asked

" Nah, just when I try to wake her up. And besides, we keep pillows in the middle just in case she goes all kung-fu panda, on days I sleepover. " I said