9 : Knighted (2)

The next day, after school ended, I was called by Coach to discuss something

After that, I collected my bag and walked towards the detention room.

Yeah, Ana's detention punishment starts today.

When I entered, Ana's head whipped towards me " Oh thank godddd...... Where were you? " She said dramatically, relieved.

" I'm not the one who got detention. " I said with one eyebrow raised.

" So what, I get it, you get, it's the same. " She said making a dismissive hand gesture.

And there goes my plan of trying to act intimidating toward her. I can intimidate anyone except her.

I sat down on the bench beside hers and we started talking and watching videos since there wasn't a teacher present.

After 5 minutes the door opened, we thought it was the teacher, but when there was no noise we glanced towards the door and saw Priyanka standing there looking down, fidgeting.

" Hey Priyanka, you got detention too? " Ana asked smiling.
Looking at her, Priyanka became relaxed. She has that effect on people, especially that angelic smile.

" No, I am here for you. " She whispered.

Ana instantly frowned, but I understood.

" I said yesterday that if you get punished, I'll do the punishment with you. So I'm here. " She said a little louder than a whisper.

" Oh, you don't have to do that. Those bitches had it coming. " Ana said shaking her hand in a neverming gesture.

" No, I want to. " Priyanka said determinedly.

" Ok, come sit here. " Ana pointed to the bench on her other side.

She included Priyanka in all our conversations, never letting her feel left out.

Then we went to drop her off at her place.
While we were on our way she told us that the Principal made the 3 Divas apologize to her, and then they were rusticated. The word had spread all over school, of what had happened in the parking lot, causing a lot of students to come forward to complain about the Divas bullying them as well.

" You should sit with us from tomorrow, during the break, in fact whenever you want. " Ana suggested happily.

Priyanka glanced at me.

" You should, I wouldn't mind, just don't take away my best friend," I told her smiling and putting my arm around Ana's shoulders.

" Oh shut up " Ana told me hitting my shoulder but didn't remove my arm.
" Don't mind him, he's an idiot. I'm anyways bored looking at only his face all the time. " She joked to Priyanka.

I made a hurt face.

" Oh stop it. You are irritating. " Ana told me.

Now I made my puppy face she can't ever deny.