Do as you are told

Argent's pov:

I wake up with a damn headache...what the hell happend? Everything is a little blurry and i touch my head and see blood when i take back my hand and look at it. Shit...I look around me and remember we were on our way to Castilville. On instinct i immediatly look behind me, but there is no one there....

The girls are gone and the doors are open. I remember now...Ella jumped on the car and i hit something trying to get her off...Oh no this is no good..

I have to call the boys...this is all my fault. I search for my phone and dial Scott's number.

Stiles's pov:

It's been two hours since Lydia left and i already miss her like crazy. Scott and i are at the training room, joking around with some of the boys when Scott's phone goes off. Still laughing from a joke Tim just told, Scott walks over to the banches and picks the phone up from it. His smile falters a little and he looks confused. "It's Argent.." he says before accepting the call. "Chris..hey did you forget so.." He cuts himself off and his eyes go wide. "WHAT??" He yells. That gets everyones attention and we all gather around him. He looks paniced. OMG did something happen to the girls?? Scott's face hardens "Where are you?...Stay where you are we are comming right now." He tells Chris and hangs up the phone turning to me.

"What the hell happend Scott?? " i practicly scream at him before he can talk. "Ella somehow managed to jump on the car..Chris tried to get rid off her but they ended up crashing into a tree. He says he must have passed out, he just came too and the girls are gone." He tells me in a hurry and then turns to the rest of the boys. "Go find Derek tell him what happend and to keep a look out for anything suspicious. Knowing Ella she will properbly come to gloat and demant some sort of randsom. Stiles you and i go to Argent and see if i can pick up a scent from there." he says determant but i am already halfway to the door. I turn to look at Scott and say "If she hurt them i'm going to ripp her appart myself i swear to god." Scott just knots and we hurry to the garage to get to Roscoe.

We get in and drive off with screatching tires. "Where is he?" i ask Scott. "He is on I15 near the exit to Roseburry." I knot my head in determenation and press harder on the gas. We make it there in recordtime and as soon as the jeep comes to a halt, i immedialty jump out and run to Argent, screaming

"How could you let this happen?? you were supposed to keep them save!!! i trusted you!!" I am so goddamed furious right now. Lydia is gone...she has been kidnapped and i don't even want to think about what Ella could be doing to her right now. That girl is a psycho...This is all Argent's fault. Scott pushes himself between me and Argent. "Stiles..stop it it's not his fault and fighting will get us nowhere... we have to stick together now and try to find them...together!" he tells me and i turn around and stalk off to the woods to cool off. I hate to admit it but he is right....fighting Argent is not going to help me find the girls right now.

As soon as i'm at the edge of the woods, i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and look at it. I don't know the number that is calling me.

"Hello?" is ask. "Hey there honey." the all to familiar voice of Ella taunts me. "YOU!! You little bitch!! Where are the girls? Where is Lydia?" i ask.

"Now now...that's not nice...don't make any sudden movemant's or try to get Scott's and Argent's attention. I know you are with them right now. If you are a good little boy and do exactly as i tell you to, i might considder giving you your little girlys back." Just as she says that, Scott turns and comes walking in my direction. "Hey...who are you talking to? " he asks. "Tell him it's me and the girls die...do as i say and you can save them...it's up to you.." Ella says on the phone. "I was just checking if something happend at the Officebuilding yet" i tell Scott. He knots his head and turns back to the car, trying to get a scent.

"Good boy.." "What the hell do you want me to do?" "I will texst you directions..you will not tell anyone where you are going..you will come to the location unarmed and alone, and when you get here, you will turn off your phone and give it to me. Further instructions will be given then....Go." while she tells me this, a textmassage comes in. Must be the directions. She hung up the phone. I look in the direction of Scott and Argent, but they are both too distracted to notice me moving. So i quickly and quietly get into Roscoe. When i start the engine, Scott and Argent turn around to look at me but i just drive off. I follow the directions from the text to an old forrest lane that leads to a very old looking farm. On the way Scott tries to call me several times, but i ignore him. I can not risc her finding out i talked to Scott.

Scott's pov:

"Stiles..stop it it's not his fault and fighting will get us nowhere... we have to stick together now and try to find them...together!" i tell Stiles

while i step between the guys. Stiles is freaking pissed and i don't blame him. I am angry too...not at Chris but at the situation itself. But like i said, we need to stick together now to find the girls. Stiles stormes off to the woods and Chris starts to follow him but i putt a hand to his chest to stop him. "He is just scared for his girl...he doesnt mean it...just let him cool of for a bit." Chris knots his head in understanding. "Yes , maybe you are right...let's see if we can find anything usefull....can you pick up a scent?" he asks me. I turn my attention to trying to pick something up...anything... but no such luck till now. "It's hard because of the rain...let me check inside the car." i tell him and get inside the car to see if i can smell anything.

There are chem signals here...they are Malia's ....it's fear ...and anger...yeah sounds like Malia. But as soon as i get out of the car, the scent is gone.

"Damn rain!!" i say and when i turn around i see Stiles getting out his phone. He looks angry...i find that suspicious...who would he be talking to? so i walk in his direction. "Hey...who are you talking to? " i ask him. He looks at me for a second. "I was just checking if something happend at the Officebuilding yet" he says , but the way he says it is weird. So i listen to his heartbeat, and its really fast, like he is trying to hide something.

I knot my head and walk back to the car, pretending that i hadn't noticed something is off. And just as i suspected, the second he thinks no one is paying attention to him, he sneaks into the jeep and starts the engine. Both me and Argets turn around but Stiles just drives off. Okay he was definatly not talking to the boys just now...i think he was talking to Ella and is off to play the hero and get the girls on his own....Not today buddy...not today...I pick up my phone and call Jeremy to get the pack ready to fight and come pick us up. We need to get Stiles's scent and follow him.

Stiles's pov:

I stop the jeep when i'm in front off what looks like the oldest Barn on this abandoned Farm. I can hear voices, and yelling. When i get closer to the doors, i can hear her. Lydia!! MY Lydia.!! Oh my god she is alive and sassy as always. THANK GOD!!! She is yelling at i'm guessing Ella.

"You are delusional...he will never be yours!!" That's my girl!! I step closer to the doors and i can see them now. Lydia and Malia are tied to chairs in the middle of the Barn and in front of them, with her back to me , blocking my vieuw of Lydia, is Ella. She turns around with a cocky grin and says "I beg to differ". She staps out of the way and i can see both Lydia's and Malia's eyes go wide when they see me. Malia turns pale and looks shocked and Lydia yells "STILES??".