19. stage four: confused feelings?

Violet's POV:

The rest of the ride was fine, except for the fact that there was so much tension I could almost touch it.

We reach a mall and I get out of the car, walking to Silvia.

"You backstabber!" I whisper yell to her as I yank her with me and drag her inside the mall, the two men following behind us, talking together.

"What? It was Jacob's request, plus I think you two would look good together!" She says explaining herself and my eyes widen at her last words.

"Are you out of your mind? Did you drug yourself with Jacob or something?" I say and she giggles, stopping when she sees I'm serious.

"Relax babe, I was kidding. Tho I really think you two could work out" She says and as I'm about to speak again she continues "Now let's go shopping sweetie!" And she walks away while I was staring at her, still thinking of what she said.

She wasn't wrong. Blake and I would look good together. If he wasn't an asshole of course. And if he wasn't a piece of shit that only likes women for pleasure and doesn't actually give a shit about them.

I follow closely behind Sil as we walk in a shop that seems luxurious. I'm not buying a dress here.

"This would look amazing on you!" Silvia shouts as she takes a light purple dress that has a cut on the thighs. I love that colour. "I think so, too."

I walk closer to her and find the tag, it says 890$. Holy fucking fuck.

"Actually you know what? I don't think I'll take this one, let's look for others." I say looking around and she looks at me with a disappointed expression.

"You're getting this one, end of story. Violet I know you want to pay it yourself, but that's not how it works. And since you hate Blake so much, use him bestie. Use his money. Don't feel bad about it." She whispers to me and chuckles, she is damn right.

But I still don't want to do it. I shake my head no when suddenly I feel a huge and warm presence behind me.

It's him, I know.

"What's the problem ladies?" His deep voice reaches my ears, making me freeze.

"I think Jacob called me. Excuse me!" Silvia says letting the dress on my hands and making her way to her boyfriend, betraying me once again. I'm counting the betrayals from now on.

I turn around and find him already staring at me, with his perfect blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking down at me, his stare burning through every inch of my body. I swallow air and glance around us, avoiding his eyes.

"I'm paying for the dress. Nothing happened." I speak and try to find Silvia, but he gently grabs my chin and makes me look up, into his eyes.

"The hell you are." He says smirking and my eyebrows unconsciously furrow, earning a deep and husky chuckle from him.

"Don't worry piccola, I'm not paying either." He whispers and lets go of my chin, staring at my lips.

"And who is?" I ask looking around, in hopes to find someone who could possibly buy me a dress that almost costs 900$.

He leans in my ear, his hot breath brushing my neck "No one. I own this store." And he pulls away, smirking. Annoying.

Of course he owns the store. I'm sure he even owns the whole mall.

___________

Have I already said enough how much I hate Blake Federico Ferreri?

I mean how do women fall for that guy, he's fucking insane! Yes, he has his good looks. But has anyone ever tried to understand his character? It's fucking confusing.