Chapter-2

Reporter- Sorry can you repeat that, How many children do you have??
Woman- Dhoraungi nhi baar baar mai....... kab se gutr goo kiye ja rhi h fringan.

Suddenly a handsome young man came into the scene..

Jin- Kyu class ke rhi h bicharo ki?? Dede javab..
Woman- Tu naya dikta h yha, kon lagte h ye tere??
Jin- Internship.
Woman- Hein??
Jin- Naukri krta hu inke sath..
Woman- Hippi jaise dekhta h.
Jin- Arree nhi nhi bohot bade log h ye..duniya bhar mai travel shoot banate h
Woman- Accha??
Jin- Argentina se h pata h..
Woman- Kaha h ye Argentina??
Jin- Bss Goa ke badh vala station..
Woman- Tu leke jayega mujhe vaha??
Jin- Ofcourse meri jaan, chal phele jawab de..
Woman- Hmm, I has 2 childrens, abbi unke bapo ke naam mat pucho..

The man just chuckled as he was the only one who understood that...
Suddenly a man started announcing someone's arrival...
Man- The most famous, the most beautiful from Agra the one and only Mohini...

(Guys imagine Jin in place of Ranbir Kapoor...)

As Jin was enjoying himself  to the fullest there was something else going on in Jisoo's House.
Their small family of only 3 members were having dinner while chatting a little bit.

Mom- Aree do you know we met Jisoo's friend today at the mart, she was a really weird girl, she was wearing torn-out old clothes and a pair of very big speakers were hanging on her neck, wild she was looking wild...
She said while demonstrating it with her hands.

Jisoo- It was nothing like that dad
Mom- Ohh so you know more than me now?? I am telling you that this friend of yours has no future at all.

Jisoo- Maa, first of all, she is not my friend and secondly, everyone has different priorities, not everyone wants to become a doctor in life...

Jisoo said while munching on her chicken quite frustrated by the turn this conversation was taking...
Her mom chuckled at her statement.

Mom- I doubt if someone will even make her a nurse.
She said laughing while Jisoo was feeling frustrated.
Jisoo- At least she is enjoying her life.
Mom- If young girls enjoy themselves too much naa, they get pregnant.. and then regret it.

Jisoo- I am toh already regretting it.
She said whispering to herself.. while playing with her food.
A few seconds later she pushed her plate.
Mom- At least eat food.
Jisoo- I don't want to eat it anymore.
Mom- What has happened to you nowadays??
Jisoo- I am fed up maa, I am fed up with my stupid life, that Jennie is going on holiday with her friends, I cannot even take a holiday on Sunday maa, that's how much I study.., And as if all of this was not enough you both nag me 24/7, do you understand how frustrating this is??

Mom- So you want a holiday baby??
Jisoo- Maa.. she slightly raised her voice frustrated by her mom, like how could she not understand that what she wanted right now was a break, a break from all this stupid studying, a break from her parent's constant nags, a break from everything, all she wanted was to be free, was it too much to ask??
With  all these thoughts clouding her mind, she went to her room leaving her parents confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That is it for this chapter I know it is a really small chapter but I will make sure to write upcoming chapters big.
Please support me 🙏🙏🙏

Irene as Mohini