Chapter 4

Previously,

The whole night nobody was able to sleep, this trip will completely change the lives of the nine schoolmates, maybe they didn't realize they were also main characters in someone else's story.
The Best Is Yet To Come.

Present, Morning 6:00 AM, At Railway Station,

There was a lot of crowd at the station even at 6 in the morning, well maybe because vacations for most of the schools and colleges began today... There was a lot of crowd gathered under the small TV hanging on the station's wall, well we can't blame people it was India v/s Pakistan match after all. The only thing I guess every Indian watches with full concentration like their life depends on it.

In that crowd, stood 3 fine young men, all three of them were quite tall except for the one standing in the middle who was slightly shorter than the other two, all three of them had hands crossed over their chests, tension clearly visible on their handsome faces.

Commentator- The next few overs will be crucial, with 4 wickets already down it is tough to say India has a chance to win.

Hearing this the slightly shorter men started throwing light punches at the man wearing all black.

???- I told you it is risky, if I lose my money how will I go on this trip huh??

The tallest among all of them was just cursing at the batsman for not being in the form today. While all this cursing session was going on suddenly a girl jumped onto the one wearing all black but he was fast enough to catch her.

Along the girl, another set of 3 young and fine men came into the view.

???- Ohhh, what are you doing Jennie, leave me.

Jennie- How can I leave you my darling, you look so hot when you are angry--

???- Jennie not now huh, we are already in tension.

Jennie- Itna tension that you even forgot to pick me up Jungkook, thank god joonie and yoongi picked me up on time otherwise I would have missed the train.

JK- So why should I pick you up huh, Taxi drivers will kidnap you huh??

He asked as the other males laughed at his joke.

Jennie- Don't be over smart ok?? now come all of you the train is here.

Jk- We don't want to come on this stupid trek.

Rm- What??

Jin- Why you don't want to come huh?? Yesterday all three of you had so many plans to seduce hilly girls, what happened now??

Jin who just entered the scene asked the youngest members of their group.

Jk- I-I can not leave India- Pakistan series for this stupid trek..

Just when Jk finished his sentence India lost yet another wicket.

V- We are so done.

Taehyung said and anyone could sense the disappointment and anger in his voice, seeing his reaction Jin understood the situation and decided to use his old trick.

Jin- Correct, India needs you three, Come on Joon, yoongi, hobi, and Jennie we have a train to catch.

Jennie- Seriously??
She asked shocked along with the other boys, as the younger group also felt bad and betrayed by the oldest words.

Jimin- Yaa you guys are seriously leaving us behind??

Joon- You guys don't want to come naa??

JK- Hyungggg, obviously we want to come.