Chapter-5

Previously,

Jin- Call me Jin.

Present,

He took all of Jisoo's stuff along with her book which she was holding in her hands, but his eyes fell on something, he took out the small figurine of Ganesh from her bag but before he could comment something on it Jisoo snatched it from his hands and kept it back in one of her bags.

Shrugging his shoulders Jin started transferring all her luggage from the platform to the train, after transferring all her stuff he turned to face Jisoo only to find her frozen at her spot.

Jin- Do you want me to carry you too or what??

Just as Jin's sentence ended the train started moving and Jin panicked.

Jin- Yaaa nerd what are you calculating, come on.

Without wasting further time he got off the train and ran to her

Jin- Jisoo ( He said snapping in front of her), What will Ganesh Ji do in Manali without you??

Jisoo- I--I have never done anything like this before...

Jin- Then do it now, nothing will happen you will have a blast trust me...

He said with a reassuring smile but Jisoo still looked puzzled, Jin once again said let's go and this time Jisoo finally nodded, both of them ran towards the train and were just in time to catch it, Jin got in first, and being the gentleman he is, he offered his hand to Jisoo which she took and got on the train ...

Jisoo was now sitting beside Jin and in front of 7 people, Jennie was just staring at the poor girl sitting nervously in front of her while the other boys were also looking at the two of girls...

Jennie- You are not following me are you??

She asked seriously which made Jisoo even more nervous and panicked...

Jisoo- No act--

Jk- Shut up Jennie, it's her fantasy to have all the girls of this universe following her...

And that's it a slap landed on Jungkook's face and within a second you could see both of them playfully fighting, seeing this Jisoo just smiled awkwardly...

Jimin- Remember guys we used to have fights to decide who is going to sit behind topper Jisoo, and whoever used to win the toss would definitely pass...

He said chuckling at their beautiful school life memories as all of them remembered their past...

Namjoon- Ohh Jisoo have this...

He said handing her the sandwiches Jennie made, seeing Jisoo hesitate Jennie took one of them and placed it in her hands indirectly asking her to eat it... Just then someone entered the scene.

???- Hey Guys...

???- Do you have a knife??

The girl who just entered the scene along another girl asked showing the apple in her hand, both the girl's body were barely covered by their extra mini shorts and a crop top which was way too crop for Jennie and Jisoo's liking but if you ask the boys who had their eyes glued on the girls then it is a different story.

Hobi- Yeah yeah we have, just a minute.

He said moving Jennie's aside to look which made her scoff, she looked around to find all the boys searching their bags as if their life depended on it, after a minute or so Jennie replied to the girl " Looks like we don't have one, Sorry" she said a tight smile forming on her lips as the girl made a disappointed face before saying "Should have brought banana's" to her friend both of them turned around only to be startled by Jin standing just behind them.

Jin- I have one.

He said before giving one of the girls the knife but he stopped and asked "What will I get in return??" to which the girl looked at him innocently and "asked what do you want??" which made Jisoo change her expressions from a disgusted one to more disgusted ones, while all the boys were cheering Jin.

Jin- Your name would be nice.

???- Ohh it's Lisa and this is Rose like the flower.

Jin- Myself Jin, like the one who makes your wishes come true.

Lisa- Oh my gosh, that's so cute.

Jimin- Hi I am Jimin, this is Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie and this is Jisoo.

He introduced while pointing towards each one of them while the girls just nodded with a large smile on their faces.

Rose- So are you guys also going to Manali for the trekking trip??

Jin- If you guys are going there then how can we go somewhere else?? 

Jin asked in a flirty tone making the new girls chuckle a bit while Jisoo had only one thing in mind "Such a flirt he is" while Jennie was just sitting there with her hand massaging her forehead ofcourse she knew her bestfriends but she didn't expect them to start flirting in the train only before anyone could say anything Jin continued

Jin- And darling why are you eating apple's, come let's eat something nice.

Jungkook- Yeah we have ham and cheese sandwiches too.

Hearing Jungkook's statement Jennie snapped her head towards him which made the girls standing infront of them ask "are you sure??" and as a reply Jimin said "Oh we are very sure, sharing is caring" which made even more angry if that was possible.

 Lisa- Alright, we will call our girlfriends.

She said before disappearing from there site, while Namjoon said they have more friends and high- fived Jin as if they had won some war, while the girls were sitting there with sore expressions, Jennie faced Jimin who was sitting right beside her and said- 

Jennie- Did you fucking make those sandwiches huh??

Jimin- What happened??

Jennie- Sharing is caring...

Jennie said mimicking Jimin's tone which made Yoongi and Hobi laugh a little.

Jungkook- You should be happy ya Jennie, See they have more friends, you can keep one okay.

He said only to receive a smack on his face which made Jisoo chuckle a bit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is it for this chapter, hope you guys like it, and I know it has been so long since I last updated but I had my exams but they are over so I will try and update as soon as I can.
And please share your thoughts in the comments.

Your One and only Author.