Chapter 3

No one's POV

While our poor Jisoo was fed up with her life, Jin on the other hand had just entered his home after fully enjoying himself.

After entering, he silently went to the cabinet where all the snacks were kept and started to look for something to eat.

???-Food is in the microwave.

His father said from behind switching on the side table's lamp, startling Jin.

Dad- I bought some mangos for you, in the fridge.

Jin rushed towards the fridge after hearing his father, he opened the fridge and started selecting a mango to eat while asking his father why was he still awake at this hour.

Dad- Was reading a book.

Jin- In the dark??

He asked a little sarcastically while switching on the light.

Jin- Why are you lying, dad??

Dad- Am I lying??

his dad asked while standing up from the couch and sitting beside him at the dinning table.

Jin- Yes you are, you were waiting for me. you should sleep early dad.

He said with a concerned voice.

Dad- If I sleep early then when will I see this handsome face of yours huh?? Tomorrow toh you will disappear in Manali.

Jin- So what?? wait Manali??

He asked with a little shocked and confused face.

Dad- Yeah I am the one lying here right, Tracking experience to Khipshi pass, 1600ft above sea level a highly daunting and high advent---

His dad was cut off by Jin as he took his track details from his father's hand before looking at him with a little anger on his face.

Jin- Why did you enter my room?? Like seriously dad, what do you want to check, whether I do drugs or not??

He asked slightly raising his voice.

???- Don't shout Jinnie.

Jin- Hello stepmom.

He said in a monotonous voice as his stepmother brought him a lemonade.

Stepmom- You said you were going to Lonavla??

She asked as she served him the lemonade and went to bring him some warm food to eat. Jin took a sip of the lemonade and said.

Jin- This is a really bad lemonade.

Stepmom- But you are going to Manali, seriously Jin you are getting addicted to these senseless things.

She said while sitting beside his father.

Jin- It might be senseless for you but it's not for me.

Stepmom- We do not have a lot of money like your friend's parents, you should save money instead of wasting it, it will help you only--

Jin- I am going on this trip with my own money, I really respect this whole drama of yours but you are not my mom, so please.

Jin's statement was followed by a moment of silence, his stepmom just smiled.

Jin- So tomorrow morning I am going to Manali, that's it.

He said and then went to his room.

Dad- This is a really good lemonade.

His dad said as his stepmom just smiled and motioned him to go to Jin.

After entering his room Jin found a traveling bag placed on his bed. It was navy blue and was exactly what he wanted at the moment.

 It was navy blue and was exactly what he wanted at the moment

Dad- Is the color fine??

His dad asked from behind.

Jin- Why do you always give me a lecture dad, I want to live my life in my way. Jin said softly.

Dad- Because I care for you, When you will become a dad naa then you will understand.

Jin- I don't want to become a dad.

Jin said almost immediately as his dad chuckled.

Dad- Why did you lie to me??

Jin- Papa I go to Jimin's house for a sleepover and you don't sleep the whole night, I just don't want you to take tension.

Dad- You don't want me to take tension, then why are you going to climb that freaking mountain?? Is it that important for you??

Jin- Very much, thank you for the bag I love it.

Dad- Take really really good care of my son, okay?? And have lots of fun.

His dad patted his back, as Jin just chuckled a bit and then his father left his room.

While all this was happening to Jin, Jisoo was feeling uneasy, she was not able to concentrate on her studies, She closed her book frustrated as her eyes fell on the little booklet her friend left behind. She opened it curiously, only to find all her trek details in it.

Jisoo immediately opened her laptop and then went to the site mentioned in the booklet, she looked through the trek details smiling , imagining herself on that trek.

Jin on the other hand was arranging his trip album, which had all the places he wished to travel to someday. There was a blue envelope placed on the page titled Chicago .

He took the envelope in his hand and took a brief moment to stare at it, it was something that will take him one step closer to his dream, his dream to travel all around the world.

The whole night nobody was able to sleep, this trip will completely change the lives of the nine schoolmates, maybe they didn't realize they were also main characters in someone else's story.
The Best Is Yet To Come.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soooo Guysssssssssssssss,

This is it for this chapter, the story has just started, what do you think will happen in this story yeah it is inspired by Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani I know but because 7-1=0, I can not leave any member behind so there are definitely some twists and turns in the story, So I hope you look forward to it and I know I am updating this story one eternity later, but guys my exams were going on I was really busy with my studies but guess whose exams got over...

You can expect some interesting and fun chapters coming up...

And yupppp guys  plzzz support me and my cute little story...

Anddd you thought I was over huh, nahhh just want to say go and stream more and arson guys...And yes do thank me later.

Your one and only Lovely Author...