𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝. Eleanor sat with Charlie, Renée, Phil, Billy black and Sue Clearwater at the right side of the table.

Eleanor not wanting to catch Renée and Phils attention kept her mouth quiet, just listening to the elders chatters.

But of course that can't always work, Billy talked about Eleanors life of being a student in a prestigious university.

"How's university doing El?"

Eleanor looked up, receiving their stares. She sighs and said, "it's doing great.."

"What about your grades?" Renée asked.

Of course.. The grades, those are what parents mostly looked at. Based on if they got high marks or not.

"My grades are looking good.."She said, blankly.

"Any boyfriends yet?" Sue asks.

Eleanor gulped, rethinking about Her and Caius relationship.. Well their still on the courting stage. So, maybe?

"Courting.."

Charlie almost choked on the water he drank, looking a ther eldest daughter in shock. Eleanor? Courting? That must be new.

"Any reference?" Sue asked, getting more interested about the topic.

Though it made Eleanor blush a pink tinted color on her cheek. Thinking of Caius.

"He's a blond.. And Italian." Eleanor answered, making her lips go on a straight line.

"Italian huh? That's rare." Sue said, politely.

"Who's this Italian guy?.." Charlie asked, getting his gun ready at all cost.

Eleanor chuckled and shooked her head, saying, "I don't think it's a good idea to tell you dad, knowing you'll probably chase after him with a gun on your hand."

"Just wanna make sure that he is in a right mind to court my eldest daughter."Charlie shrugged.

Everyone burst into laugher, but Renée was quiet..

Eleanor being Eleanor, of course noticed her deep silence. Renée is more of a talkative person than a silent one.

Eleanor tooked a sip from her drink, quietly glancing at her 'loving mother'.

They've kept glancing at each other, not in a tensed way.. But in a motherly way. Though Eleanor didn't want any of those stares, she looked away.

That's when the speeches began. Emmet walked up first with a glass on his hand.

"I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while." he said, grinning on the stage, receiving chuckles and awkward stares at him.

Eleanor knew what he meant. Bella is about to be turned after their wedding and honeymoon. She won't be receiving any sleep or any delicious taste from human foods.

Then it was Charlie's turn to say a speech. He walked up the stage and said, "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because...because I'm a cop, I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth. And I know how to use a gun."

Everyone burst into laugher and Edward kept himself in a tensed position. But he was soon relieved when Alice came up to the stage for her speech.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion."

The room once again was filled with laughter, it is true that Bella's taste of clothing.. Is just.. Something..

It was Esme's turn to give a toast.

"I'd like to thank, Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever."

She held up her glass and walked down the stage letting Eleanor give her speech. Much to Eleanors dismay of being in front of many people like Bella, she still walked up.

It is her sisters wedding and she hoped this is her last.

"I'd like to give a toast to the newly we'd couples. I hope this changed something to both of your perspective. Like literally I hope it does."She said, earning laughs from the audience.

"To my new brother-in-law,Edward. I hope you take her of my baby sister well. Or else I'll barge inside your room and yell the living shit out of you." She glared at Edward. The audience still laughed, but a harder than ever.

"And to my sister Bella. You better not be doing anything reckless or else I will get you a fucking babysitter. But, more importantly.. I hope you two live a peaceful and a happy life with each other until the last day of your lives." She smiled momentarily, and healed up her glass, then walking down the stage and back to her seat with Charlie and the others.

It made Charlie amused that she smiled in front of many people.. But he was happy.

It was then Edwards turn to give a speech to her loving wife.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."

After his wonderful speech, everyone stood up and clapped theirs hands together, cheering for the newly wedded couple.

It a was a blast, everyone dance, laughed and had a great time. But, it was already night time. Bella and Edward are going away for a few days for their honeymoon. Everyone bid them goodbyes.

Eleanor walked up to the wedded couples and teased, "You better use protection."

It made Bella playfully glare at her sisters statement and Edward laughing at her. They knew it's not possible.

But Faith can be a bitch. And soon a unexpected 'being' will be welcomed by the world and soon afterwards a war will break out because of a misunderstanding.

Fate is a bitch