𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬..

Today was the day of their wedding. Everything is perfect just as Caius planned.

He stood at the side of the altar, waiting for his beloved Mate.

He is dressed in white, probably the first ever light colored clothing he ever wore in millenniums.

Eleanor is at the bride's dressing room. Walking back and forth, stress can be seen in her eyes.

"El, it's alright. Everything's gonna be fine. My brother makes sure of that." Sulpicia assured.

Eleanor sighed and said,"Do I look okay? Maybe I should've choosed the other wedding dress.. Maybe-"

Didyme cutted her in, holding her face in her cold hands.

"You look fabulous. Everything is perfect. And calm down, stress doesn't look good on you."

Eleanor chuckled, finally calming down after 3 hours of reassuring her.

A knock came from the door, revealing her sister Bella with Renéesme.

A smile displayed on her face as she saw her stunning sister in a white gown.

"You look so beautiful, El." Bella said.

"Thank you." Eleanor smiled.

It was time.

The wedding ceremony is starting. Renéesme was carrying a basket of petals with Jane and Alec behind her.

Caius nervously looked at the door, waiting for his beloved.

As soon as the thick oak doors open, Caius was blown away.

There, walked Eleanor with Charlie, holding his arms as they walked towards the altar.

Eleanor smiled as her red eyes met his bloody ones.

Charlie went to the side as they reached the altar, gently hugging his oldest daughter.

Thus, after a few words. The vows began.

"In the name of God, I, Caius Volturi, take you, Eleanor Swan, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow." He smiled as his eyes never left hers.

Eleanor smiled and said,"In the name of God, I, Eleanor Swan, take you, Caius Volturi, to be my forever husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. I promise to never lose our spark and to always do the little things to make you happy, This is my solemn vow."

And with the words being said, they kissed. Symbolizing their loved and being wedded couples.

Everyone stood up and cheered, congratulating the wed couples.

...

Eleanor and Caius was at the living room, sitting on the couch with Marcus, Didyme, Sulpicia and Aro.

Aro was looking at maps and stacks of paper reports from the guards. He looked stressed and angry.

His eyes widening in rage, his grip on the table tightening making cracking sounds of the table.

"Aro.. You should rest for a while.." Didyme muttered.

"You know well enough we don't rest nor sleep, Sister. And I will never rest until I found her." He answered, carefully reading the report papers.

He went on and on. Day and night stuck on staring at the map and reports only to discover nothing..

The next day, he sat on the couch. His head laying on his hands, letting out a heavy sigh.

Sulpicia went to him and hugged him, comforting him with Didyme joining in.

"We'll find her soon brother.." Didyme whispered.

Aro lets out a quiet sob and whispered,"I miss her.. I need her."

_______________________________________

Book Two:

_______________________________________

This fanfiction is made by: SheiKeiPB
Additional information: Socials.

TikTok account: @sheikei_
Twitter account: @SheiKei_

Thank you, Reader, for reading up until the end! I hope you had a great time reading this. May we see each other again in a different book!

—SheiKeiPB.