𝐈. 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝, a field full of white crystal snow that will soon turn to a cold bloody field.

Everyone was at their appointed position, which is to stand beside the Cullens. But, as for Eleanor..

She was appointed to wait on the tree near them, for safety purposes.

Eleanor has mimic multiple abilities from the past few days when the other covens arrived.

She mimicked Kate's electric shock, Bella's shield, Edward's mind reading, Emmet's strength and so, as the abilities of the Amazon coven.

It didn't take a long time, she learned it quickly within a few minutes.

She would constantly use Kate's ability more than the others. But, the calm newborn situation still remained unanswered.

Focusing on the current situation they are struggling with. Eleanor kept herself unnoticed. Invisibility would probably make it much easier for her. But, no, she knows no one with a invisibility power than she can mimic.

Instead, she have to move from here and there. She shielded her scent from Bella's ability. So, no one will know she's there waiting for them to make a move.

Though the shielding scent thing took her a few minutes to get, since her theory was right and logical.

After a few minutes, Eleanor noticed red blood cloaks.. The same ones in Volterra..

There's.. There's no way..

Her eyes widen in shock as she sat there on a tree. She turned her gaze towards Edward, trying to confirm that it isn't them.

They began to talk inside their heads as Carlisle talked to the Volturi.

"It's not them.." Eleanor thought, letting Edward read her mind.

"It is them Eleanor.. I'm sorry." Edward grimaced.

"What do you mean sorry? You could've told me in the first place, you moron!" Eleanor tilted her head, throwing daggers of glares.

"We were nervous about what your reaction would be, and here you are! The same reaction we're nervous of!" Edward admitted, clenching his jaw.

"Well what do you think my reaction would be!? Happy?!"

"We can't do anything about it Eleanor. It's for Renéesme." He said in hopeful eyes lingering his whole dead body.

"I want to talk to you when the battle is over. You best hope that you won't be the one I'm going to kill." Eleanor glared, again.

If they could ever made it out alive.

The atmosphere between the two Coven was intense. Eleanor could notice that Jane was ready to use her ability.

Eleanor sat there nervously, but not because Jane. But because of their three kings that stood there with all their hatred -mostly Caius- and Demitri kept looking around, probably to make sure they were no one who could ambush them.

Which is why, Eleanor needs to move from tree to tree without making a sound.

Demetri is known for his Tracking ability, he can track anyone at anytime. His eyes can be like a hawk finding its prey.

Eleanor moved upwards on the tree, seeing the view of Carlisle trying to talk it out with Aro in a civilized manner.

But, Caius is there, throwing daggers of glares. He was too occupied with the coven around him, not noticing his mate was up there on a tree.

After a few minutes. Edward, Bella Renéesme, Jacob and Emmet walked towards Aro.

Jacob and Emmet stand behind them ready to risk their lives for the new happy family.

And Eleanor stood on the tree, ready to come out when needed to be.

"Ah, Immortality becomes you Young Bella." Aro said, a wide creepy smile on his face.

"Tell me.. How is your sister by the way?" Aro suddenly asked, making them stiff.

Eleanor stood on the tree, stiff. Having two sided thoughts.

After a few seconds passed, Bella began to talk, "She's alright.."

Earning a slight hum from Aro. And a relief Caius. But, that doesn't mean it was enough detail..

"Tell us more won't you? After all, we've grown fond of your sister. We'd love to know her well-being." Aro said, holding his hands.

Bella was quiet. The Volturi's was waiting patiently, but their wives seem to be growing more impatient.

Edward began to talk for his wife, holding her by the waist pulling her behind.

"She's in good health. She's grown a lot, but is still the same. She experienced a lot of.." Edward said, stopping at the last sentence.

"Experienced what exactly?" Caius asked, more of a demand in his tone. His arms crossed around his chest. His Jaws clenching, as if he knew something was up.

As no one answered his question, He instructed Jane to make him fall in pain.

Jane gladly did so, whispering the word pain and her eyes focused on Edward.

Edward fell in pain on the cold snow with Bella reaching for her husband. And Renéesme hidden behind Jacob and Emmet.

Before anything can happen even more, Edward let out a signal, "Eleanor!"

That was Eleanors cue to come in the battle field and out of the tree. She jumped out of the tree and stood in front of her sister and brother-in-law.

It was then, the Volturi's looked shocked, their eyes wide open and Jane lost focus of Edward. She stepped backwards, taken a back and so are the kings and their wives.

Their gaze focused on Eleanor. Their brows narrowed and their body goed stiff.

In Caius' point of view. He stared at her in awe and in anger.

In awe, because of her beauty increasing more than ever and her beautiful white creamy chalk skin.

And in anger, because he heard no news of her becoming a vampire. Not a single note from the Cullens was received.

He was snapped out his gaze when Eleanor began to speak.

"You will not hurt them.. Nor Renéesme."

The Volturi were all again taken a back, shocked mostly. Eleanor has that courage and bravery in her veins. But, why would she team up with their enemy? She isn't very close to them to say the least.

Family before love