Flickering

Sure enough, anything inconspicuous in modern times can be treasured in ancient times.

Ouyang Wu smiled and said: "This cotton flannel is just a packaging. Shopkeeper Zhao, please look at this alarm clock, can you see the beauty of it?"

"This is..." Shopkeeper Zhao's eyes fell on Ouyang Wu's carefully selected On the alarm clock, his eyes narrowed slightly.

The alarm clock is not big, only the size of two fists. It is a chubby panda with a black and white shell. It looks clean and simple, with a naive look.

"Timer can also be referred to as a clock." Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Doesn't shopkeeper Zhao believe it? It doesn't matter, it's easy to prove it." She doesn't need to sell hard, shopkeeper Zhao only needs to know the beauty of it and she can sit down and raise the price. .

"I don't know how the young master wants to prove it?"

"Bring the hourglass." Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, her eyebrows raised slightly, and instructed the servant to bring the hourglass placed on a high place.

There are two types of timers designed using mechanical principles in ancient times, one is the chin glass and hourglass using hydrodynamic timing;

And in this pawnshop, it is like an hourglass.

After simply explaining the second hand and the hour hand to Shopkeeper Zhao, Ouyang Wu asked Shopkeeper Zhao to compare the clock with the hourglass. Although the hourglass is used for timekeeping, it cannot complete precise timekeeping, so the flaws are obvious. Ouyang Wu believed that Manager Zhao's vision would not be bad.

really!

Shopkeeper Zhao's eyes moved back and forth between the clock and the hourglass. After a quarter of an hour, when he looked up at Ouyang Wu again, his eyes were shining brightly.

Rao is Zhao, the shopkeeper is well-informed, and has never seen such a rare timer.

"It's really a treasure! Once this treasure comes out, how can the hourglass be used? I don't know who made this thing? Is it still in the hands of the young master?" The shopkeeper Zhao was excited and hurriedly asked.

His eyes are not only focused on this, but through this clock, he sees farther.

"Manager Zhao has a good eye." Ouyang Wu didn't answer, with a mysterious smile on the corner of his mouth, and praised lightly.

A gleam of light flashed in the eyes of the shopkeeper Zhao, and his smile became more friendly, "I don't know what the price is in the mind of the young master? " But anyway, things are rare, even bluffing, and the price will start on the ground.

Ouyang Wu looked at Shopkeeper Zhao with a half-smile but not a smile, "Be honest, shopkeeper Zhao, please give me a price." 

Is it straightforward and cunning like a little fox? Shopkeeper Zhao secretly complained in his heart, but he had to make an offer: "Five thousand taels, what do you think of your son?"

"Five thousand taels of gold?" Ouyang Wu asked back.

"Gold? No, no, it's silver, five thousand taels of silver!" Shopkeeper Zhao breathed a sigh of relief and widened his eyes, "Young master really likes to joke."

Although Shopkeeper Zhao behaved like this, the price is not impossible to negotiate. Ouyang Wu had already made up her mind.

"Treasurer Zhao, don't be too busy to refuse. If you add something like this, what do you think?" Ouyang danced, and a classic Rolex watch appeared in her hand.

This is a perfect timepiece where craftsmanship and luxury are intertwined, perfection and excellence. The dazzling golden strap and the simple and elegant appearance design show exquisite craftsmanship and retro domineering.

Ouyang Wu looked at Shopkeeper Zhao and said with a smile: "This watch has a name, it is called: Once you have it, you can ask for nothing. If Shopkeeper Zhao sends the right person, the day of promotion is not far away."

I have to say that Ouyang Wu's last sentence hit the bullseye. Ouyang Wu's guess was correct. Shopkeeper Zhao was not the owner of this pawnshop, but only in charge. But the amount involved in a steward is so high, it is enough to predict the strength of the owner behind Zhenbaoxuan.

Although shopkeeper Zhao was moved, he still lowered the price and said, "Five thousand taels of gold? It's too high, too high, it's not good."

"Manager Zhao, I won't say much about the other side, as long as you can show me this A treasure like a clock and a watch, let alone five thousand taels, I will sell it to you for five hundred taels. This treasure is sold for a unique one." Ouyang Wu got up and said slowly, "There is more than one treasure house in this capital. Right?"

Seeing that Ouyang Wu was about to leave, Manager Zhao felt helpless. Indeed, what this treasure is selling is a unique, rare thing, and there is no such shop after this village.

Besides, the lord was in the Eastern Jin Dynasty recently. This watch must be of great use to the lord. If he sent it to him, it would be a great achievement. Shopkeeper Zhao's thoughts turned very fast. After thinking about the pros and cons, he made up his mind: "Young Master, this son, if you have something to say, don't leave in a hurry."

"Five thousand taels of gold, no second price." Ouyang Wu spoke slowly, not in a hurry.

"Okay, 5,000 taels of gold, just 5,000 taels of gold." Shopkeeper Zhao was busy responding. Now it is a seller's market. If he wants to buy it, there are naturally countless people holding gold and begging him to sell.

"I don't want any money, I don't want money, I want gold." Ouyang Wu reminded him word by word.

"Don't want a bank note?" Shopkeeper Zhao grimaced, "Young Master, it's hard to raise gold at this time." Who would have piled up so much gold at home?

"Then I'll give you three days to prepare, and I'll come back three days later." Ouyang Wu put away her things and walked away in a dashing manner, leaving only the sighing back of the shopkeeper Zhao.

This day was extremely new to Ouyang Wu.

When I met Ye Chonghua by chance, that peerless face that was even more beautiful than the beauty of the country, those cold eyes as sharp as a falcon, that even if they were injured, they still exuded unparalleled dignity and domineering.

This person is definitely a big trouble. If I see him in the future, I will run away. Ouyang Wu secretly clenched her fist in her heart.

Back to Zuo Xiangfu, it was already evening.

Leaping off the top of the wall, Ouyang Wu saw the beautiful lady walking around the courtyard anxiously.

"Axiu, what are you walking? If you don't faint, I'll be dizzy." Ouyang Wu patted her shoulder angrily.

"Miss!" Axiu turned around and saw Ouyang Wu, so anxious that her tears were about to fall. "Miss, you are back! Axiu is about to die! The Fourth Miss came over just now and you are about to be discovered!"

Ouyang Wu saw Axiu's face clearly, her face sank slightly. At this time, Axiu's left and right cheeks were red and swollen, showing clear five-finger prints.

"Did she beat you?" Ouyang Wu's eyes were full of gloom, and a hint of anger appeared in her heart.

Axiu is a good girl. The other servants have all run away. She is the only one who can faithfully stay by her side when Ouyang Wu is so down.

A daughter is easy to ask for, but a loyal servant is rare. With just one word of loyalty, Ouyang Wu treats her differently.

Axiu smiled bitterly and said, "It doesn't hurt, the servants are used to it. It's just that, miss, our days will be more and more difficult." Axiu pointed to the scene in the room.

The room was in a mess, the few old utensils were beaten up, and the floor was covered with messy tiles and crooked tables and chairs. The quilt on the bed was also cut into rags.

Ouyang Ying, this is really deceiving!

"Fourth Miss seems very angry. She smashes things and gets angry when she can't find you." Axiu continued, "She asked the servant where you are, but the servant can't help it, even if you go to Yunxi Academy..."

The Yun Xiyuan was the original residence of Ouyang Wu's mother. It was originally located in a remote location, but now it has been in disrepair for a long time, and almost no one in the house will go there.

"You did a good job." Ouyang Wu smiled, "As for the future, you don't have to worry." After speaking, Ouyang Wu took out the scattered silver ingots from her arms and handed them over to Axiu. Haven't had a good time?"

Shopkeeper Zhao still forced her to make a deposit for the money.

"Silver?!" Axiu held the dazzling silver ingot and smiled through her tears, "How can there be silver? A lot of silver..."

"It's collected, although there are only two people in our yard, you should be a good family." Ouyang Wu patted her shoulder and smiled, but her eyes flashed fiercely.

Ouyang Ying, do you really think I'm Hello Kitty if the tiger doesn't show his power?