Selling the Dowry

Ouyang Liu also came over when he heard the news, looking at the rare treasures in the yard, he already understood what was going on. Seeing her husband coming out, Mrs Sun was overjoyed, so she gave the appearance of being the mistress of the house and ordered. : "Take these things to the warehouse."

Ouyang Wu just glanced at her lightly. Just this indifferent glance made her feel like she was in an ice cellar. This icy cold that invades the bones and invades the soul makes people shudder, Ouyang Wu smiled lightly: "Don't bother my mother, my daughter is not too young, she can control her own things."

Ouyang Liu felt that her daughter was also insinuating himself, and suddenly His throat was sweet, and he almost spat out a mouthful of blood. He hated it so much that he almost bit his silver teeth, good! good! He really gave birth to a wonderful daughter!

Ouyang Wu looked at the betrothal gift that he had ordered his servants to carry to the side courtyard. The yard was full of spectacle and beautiful, but... Ouyang Wu sighed. I'm not afraid of everything. Now that the little unicorn can't wake up, what should I do with so many things? By the way, little unicorn! I have been too busy recently, and I forgot to upgrade the little unicorn. Although the little unicorn is not awake now, the gold coins still have to be earned, so I can just sell these dowry gifts for silver tickets, and then exchange them for gold coins later.

Ouyang Wu thought it was very funny when he thought of the cute and rogue look of the little unicorn rolling on the floor when he was hungry.

After making up his mind, Ouyang Wu asked Axiu to greet the servants in the mansion to come and carry these dowry gifts out. After seeing the generosity of the fifth young lady, the servants in the mansion were eager to help. After a while, the things in the yard were almost carried. When he passed the front hall, Ouyang Liu's face was very ugly, and a deep dissatisfaction appeared on his gentle and elegant face.

Mrs Sun watched as boxes and boxes of dowry were carried away from her, and she could only hold on to the handkerchief and stand beside her in a hurry. Ouyang Xiu's eyes flashed with naked jealousy. Although she wanted to stop her, he didn't dare to lose face after being ridiculed by Mrs Sun just now. SHe could only watch the boxes pass by in front of her. Walking with Axiu at the end, when passing by them, Ouyang Liu finally couldn't help shouting: "Wu'er, what are you going to do?

" In addition to being brave and fierce, there was no fear in her eyes, and then she smiled sweetly at Ouyang Liu: "Dad, Wu'er thinks that so many things are really in the way, and she is about to carry it to Zhenbaoxuan!"

Zhenbaoxuan, The biggest pawn shop... an eyesore... sold? Ouyang Liu was really dizzy this time, and there was a dense layer of sweat on his forehead. Is this Ouyang Wu really her daughter? Now he is so angry with her that he is almost fainting!

On the side, Sun and Ouyang's eyes were bursting with sparks. Ouyang Wu ignored them, and led Axiu to walk out slowly behind the dowry team.

In the near future, the hottest after-dinner gossip in the capital, after the Second Prince Ye of the Western Jin Dynasty asked to marry the fifth young lady of the prime minister's family, it was the fifth young lady who brought her servants, like marrying a daughter. Prince Ye's betrothal gift was carried into Zhenbaoxuan and sold.

Inside the Treasure Pavilion, shopkeeper Zhao made a crackling sound on the abacus. Last time, the boy brought an alarm clock that could accurately time the time, but the price of the watch was very high. What dignitaries don't want one or two unique treasures?

While shopkeeper Zhao was thinking very happily, the servants from the outside came in in a panic: "Boss, come out and take a look!" Shopkeeper Zhao didn't ask much. The sight in front of him was startling. Loads of red lacquer, painted gold, filled the entire room and spread out.

Shopkeeper Zhao wiped the sweat on his head with his sleeves, and then he observed a young lady sitting on the chair beside her. She didn't put on Fendai, but her skin was as smooth as sebum, so white that she could squeeze water. She was wearing a light yellow gauze, which set off her waist so much that she couldn't grasp it. The three thousand black and shiny blue silk fluttered slightly. She held the tea bowl in her hand and took a slow sip from her mouth. Her movements were elegant and noble. She put down the cup and lifted her wrist lightly, revealing the red coral bracelet on her hand like a dark crowded mandarin shahua, she met the eyes of the shopkeeper Zhao, her beautiful eyes flowed, and smiled lightly: "The shopkeeper Zhao, but he doesn't know me. Now?"

Manager Zhao felt that the voice was very familiar, so he looked at the young lady carefully, and suddenly realized that this is the young man from not long ago? Unexpectedly, the boy was actually a daughter.

Thinking of this, the shopkeeper immediately put on a smile on his face: "How could that be? Miss is the most impressive person I have ever met in my first half of my life."

Then he looked around the room: "I just don't know, Miss today is this What are you going to do?"

Ouyang Wu didn't care what the shopkeeper Zhao said, but just smiled: "The shopkeeper, you are running a pawn shop, I came to you to be a pawn, please check the shopkeeper and see if you can do it. What kind of price do you want?" When the shopkeeper Zhao heard the words, he instructed his servants to open the boxes of dowries. The dowry, which was already very spectacular, dazzled people's eyes after opening it. Ginseng medicinal herbs, and there are exquisite antiques over there... The whole room was instantly filled with brilliance. This time, shopkeeper Zhao was really sweating on his head. Ouyang Wu said in a timely manner: "The shopkeeper's count is slow, no hurry."

Shopkeeper Zhao responded with a smile and hurriedly drove away. It took a whole stick of incense before Barely finished. Ouyang Wu smiled and said: "How much is it worth?" The shopkeeper smiled and said, "200,000 taels of silver, what do you think, Miss?"

Ouyang Wu pursed her lower lip lightly and didn't say much, just got up and walked to one of them Next to the box, take out a palm-sized spherical transparent bead. The bead is filled with flowing liquid, and water columns are continuously sprayed from the middle. The magic is that the mist formed by the sprayed water column looks like a fairy standing in the middle. .

"What is the origin of these glazed beads, I believe the shopkeeper knows better than me? This one alone is no less than 50,000 taels. The shopkeeper is bullying a woman who doesn't understand the market?"

"How could it be? Miss, you think too much, Well, you are also an old customer, so 250,000 yuan, no more!"

Ouyang Wu stood up and said lightly: "300,000 taels of silver is already taken care of by the shopkeeper, and the shopkeeper also knows that, I have a lot of treasures in my hand, if one day there is such a one-of-a-kind piece that ends up in other pawnshops, the signboard of your Treasure Pavilion will be..."

"Okay, it's 300,000 taels of silver, Miss still want gold?"

"No, just a silver note."