The Scumbag Makes A Fool of Himself

Under the warm sunshine, the breeze was blowing, and the purple petals fell one after another, gently falling on the slender fingers.

"Master, recently there have been a lot of eyeliners around our courtyard, and they seem to be looking for something." Wei Lin stood beside Rong Suiyun and reported.

Rong Suiyun gently brushed off the petals from his fingertips, reached out to take the tea aside, put it on his lips and sipped it lightly, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said, "Oh, is that so?"

Wei Lin raised his head, hesitantly said: " But... it's not that group of people."

Rong Suiyun became interested and asked, "Oh? That's..." 

"My subordinates have inquired about them, and they are the people of King Ning of Xiling, and it is said that they came to find the missing person. Concubine Ning." Wei Lin's expression seemed a little hesitant, how did Prince Ning find the concubine to find this place.

"Princess Ning?" A look of surprise flashed across Rong Suiyun's face, and then a trace of clarity flashed in his eyes, and the witty and beautiful woman flashed in his mind. For some reason, he felt a little lost in his heart.

Seeing that the weather was excellent today, Ouyang Wu went out of the room, but just when she heard the news reported by Wei Lin, her eyes flashed, Ye Chonghua sent someone here to look for her, could it be that she attacked Cheng Jin that day? He wants to find her?

He is now ready to find herself back! Ouyang Wu sneered in her heart, since she was determined not to go back, but if he knew that he was still alive, he would not let her go with his temperament! Ye Chonghua, since you protect Cheng Jin like this, I will let you know what kind of person she is.

Rong Suiyun turned his head a little, and saw Ouyang Wu standing in front of the door, his long hair fluttering in the wind. He didn't know what he was thinking, so he couldn't help calling softly, "Little Wu."

Ouyang Wu came back to his senses and pointed at Rong Sui Yun smiled lightly, and Shi Shiran walked to Rong Suiyun's side, leaned over slightly, and said, "I wonder if Young Master Rong can help me."

Rong Suiyun looked at the woman standing in front of him with a faint smile. She also showed a smile, gentle and indifferent, with a faint worry in her black eyes. Ouyang Wu just raised her head and looked into Rong Suiyun's eyes, stunned slightly, and then Seeing Rong Suiyun lightly opening the corners of his lips, he said, "I'm very happy."

--

Ouyang Wu ran in front of him quickly, chasing a few men in black behind him, and shouted: "Ouyang Wu, we let you run away last time. Miss Jia will take your life today!"

Ouyang Wu kept running forward, her skirt fluttering, her tone was relaxed and playful, with a cold determination in her eyes: "If I can escape the first time, I can escape. The second time, now it's time to see if you have the ability."

Ouyang Wu ran to the edge of the river, and there was no road ahead. Footsteps, turned around and entangled with the man in black.

The man in black looks ferocious, but in fact gives in everywhere. Ouyang Wu glanced slightly, saw Yun Shang who was coming here, and looked at the man in black. The man in black stabbed Ouyang Wu with his long sword, and it was in the middle of Ouyang Wu's left chest, just off the shoulder, and blood spurted out. It is very terrifying to come out, if you are careful, you will find that this bloodstain is different from the past.

Ouyang Wu covered her wound, her brows furrowed tightly, and her body couldn't help but take a step back: "Ling Feng, tell Cheng Jin, even if I am a ghost, Ouyang Wu will not let her go!"

Ouyang Wu had long ago After inquiring, Cheng Jin has a family slave who understands illusion, named Ling Feng, and now he is deliberately called by his name, but to kill with a knife.

"Go to hell!" Another fierce sword stabbed straight into Ouyang Wu's heart, and then pulled it out. The wound was filled with blood. Ouyang Wu fell into the river behind him. The river was extremely fierce, and a wave rolled over. Ouyang Wu disappeared quickly.

As soon as Yun Shang arrived with the people, he saw Ouyang Wu being assassinated and falling into the river. His face was pale for a while, and he could hardly move his footsteps. A shrill voice sounded in the air: "Girl!"

He shouted and rushed to jump down, if Ouyang Wu had another accident, Ye Er would not be able to survive!

The men in black by the river looked at each other, threw down a smoke bomb, and evacuated them long ago.

Yun Shang and others fished at the bottom of the river for nearly half an hour, but Ouyang Wu was never caught. One of the guards whispered, "Young Master Yun, the river is so urgent, and the princess is seriously injured, I'm afraid..."

"Close Mouth!" Yun Shang was furious, he stood in the distance and watched Ouyang Wu fall into the water but couldn't save him, he could hardly imagine Ye Chonghua's reaction now!

Wait, what did Ouyang Wu say just now, Ling Feng, Cheng Jin?

A look of cruelty flashed in Yun Shang's eyes, and he said to the guards, "Block the city gate and catch Lingfeng alive!"

The river upstream was surging, but Ouyang Wu's eyes were ready. As soon as she fell into the river, there were already people below respond. With the help of that person, Ouyang Wu quickly went ashore and was soon sent back to another courtyard. All of this was just a play she wrote and directed.

She just wanted Ye Chonghua to know that she was killed by Cheng Jin's group!

Rong Suiyun looked at Ouyang Wu in front of him, frowned slightly, put a warm blanket over her body, picked up the towel to gently wipe her hair, and said, "Why do you use such a dangerous method? "Don't be cruel to yourself, how can you deceive others." Ouyang Wu had a sneer on her lips, but the smile was extremely dangerous. Rong Suiyun put down the towel in his hand, Ouyang Wu tightened the blanket on his body, and covered himself as he walked inside, but heard Rong Suiyun indifferently ask behind him, "Xiao Wu, what are your plans in the future?"

Although he already knew that her name was not Yang Wu, he still called her that. Ouyang Wu's footsteps stagnated, and there was a trace of warmth in her heart. She was about to speak, but she heard Rong Suiyun continue: "I want to go back to Nanfeng Country, would Xiao Wu go with me?" Ouyang Wu turned around in surprise. , Looking at Rong Suiyun, he smiled gently, with a sincere look on his face, this person who met by chance, had no ill intentions towards her.

Ouyang Wu bowed her head, she must leave Ye Chonghua, Nanfeng Country, it sounds like a good place.

Rong Suiyun looked at Ouyang Wu's indecision, and after a long delay, he felt a little disappointed in his heart. He might never see her again. He was about to speak to tell her not to force it, but he heard a low voice. Smells "good".

"My lord, my princess..." The guard kneeling on the ground was reporting to Ye Chonghua, but he was a little hesitant. Ye Chonghua sent someone out to find Ouyang Wu early in the morning. This time, when he heard the kneeling guard reporting Ouyang Wu's whereabouts, his face showed ecstasy, and the whole person involuntarily stood up and asked eagerly, "Where is Wu'er?"

The guard lowered his head lower and said, "Princess, the princess is gone."

Ye Chonghua's ecstatic expression instantly paled when he heard this, and his whole face was full of sinister: "What? It's called gone?" "The princess was chased and fell into the river. Master Yun went down to look for it... But the river current is strong, the princess may..."

Ye Chonghua clenched his hands tightly and slammed his fist on the coffee table. , the hot tea fell to the ground, and the teacup rolled on the ground and was torn apart. "Who is it? Who is chasing Wu'er? Who is it?" Ye Chonghua said sternly, his chest tumbling, only to feel a hot blood gushing out of his mouth. "We caught a person, Ling Feng next to Miss Cheng Jin."