The So Called Robbery

Sun shi was in a hurry for a while, her face flushed red, she glared at Ouyang Wu fiercely, and she couldn't say anything for a while.

"She stole Yang'er 's jade pendant, how will the whole mansion manage the golden mammy if she isn't killed today?"

"Madam, the dowry my mother handed over to you was worth more than a thousand jade pendants, if her mother insisted that Axiu stole it. , then you might as well deduct one from it." Ouyang Wu's eyes showed a slight smile, and she said noncommittally, "If there is nothing else, I will help Axiu back. Madam also knows that there is only Axiu in my yard. A worker, without her, I can't live." 

The plain tone, the fearless eyes, and the shocking aura all made Sun shi stunned.

"If mother must kill Axiu, that's fine, but when things get bigger, don't blame me, ma'am."

Sun shi glared at Ouyang Wu with a vicious look, and she felt a little panic in her heart. If the matter is serious, then the fifth girl will take the opportunity to ask for her mother's dowry back, and then she will lose more than her gains.

After pondering for a while, Mrs. Sun suppressed her anger and said slowly, "Since you insist on protecting her, then take her back, but if this girl commits a crime again in the future, then this lady will take you and ask."

Ouyang Wu looked around . All around, she smiled lightly: "If no one provokes me, then naturally I won't do it again."

After that, she smiled coldly and stroked Axiu out of the crowded yard of the main house, while so many people around were silent, watching silently. With Ouyang Wu, she left smoothly.

On weekdays, the Sun family controlled the backyard like a queen mother, but from this moment on, the kingdom she controlled had a slight crack in the most remote courtyard at the West Corner Gate of Zuo Xiangfu.

Ouyang Wu helped Axiu lie down on the dilapidated bed, sat down on the edge of the bed, and sighed, "Poor girl, you have suffered for the past few days."

Axiu's eyes were reddish, tears rolled down her cheeks, but a bright smile appeared on the corners of her mouth, and she shook her head repeatedly: "It's not bitter, the slave is not bitter at all, the slave knows that the young lady will definitely come to save Axiu. I can see the young lady raising her eyebrows and choking in front of them. The slave is happy, she is not bitter at all."

"Silly girl." Ouyang Wu sighed while giving her medicine, "But don't worry, from now on, there will be some of their crying. Time"

"Well, Axiu believes in Miss."

Ouyang Wu nodded: "The suffering you suffered today, I will help you recover thousands of times, you just need to recuperate at ease."

"Actually, the lady doesn't have to do it for Axiu."

" It's not just for you." Ouyang Wu Qingshui's eyes showed a cold light, "You don't know that the board they want to beat today is me, but no matter how you say I'm the master, that's why you've been through it on my behalf. Okay ."

Ouyang Wu smiled coldly, Ouyang Wu would never let go of this hatred for her. Being dumb has never been her Ouyang Wu's character.

The night was cold. The pitch-black sky is inlaid with a few remnant stars, and the earth is like a veil shrouded in black.

Ouyang Wu put her hands behind her head and lay quietly on the bed, her eyes closed but she did not fall asleep. The events that happened today appeared in front of her eyes, every sentence and every expression of Sun Shi suddenly, a flash of light flashed in her mind, and she sat up suddenly from the bed.

She just said something about General Sun's fighting to bring back wealth, and Sun's reaction was so big, which was enough to show her guilty conscience.

Could it be that General Sun's victory this time really brought a lot of wealth and he didn't turn it over to the court. As the saying goes, the poor are rich and the military is rich. The city is robbed, and the income is even more rich than the country.

With this thought, Ouyang Wu can't sit still. Thinking of the boxes of ill-gotten wealth piled up in the Sun House, how could she not be envious, it would be embarrassing for others, but she is not an ordinary person, but she has A powerful cheater carry space, which solves the biggest problem of transportation.

Didn't Sun Yaoyang frame Axiu for stealing his jade pendant? Well, how could she be framed for nothing, then she would be a veritable steal.

It's just a pity, since it's a treasure, the Sun family will do everything possible to hide it so that others can't find it. Where can she find it? Ouyang Wu leaned on the bedside depressed and fell into deep thought. After thinking about it for a while, she was still at a loss, and couldn't help but mutter to himself, "How do I find it? Where is it hiding?"

"The master is stupid." A disgusted voice suddenly flashed in Ouyang Wu's mind.

"Little unicorn" Ouyang Wu asked aloud.

"With an unparalleled smart and invincible mythical beast, the little unicorn, the master is still worrying about this problem, alas, there is no help, no help." In the space, the little unicorn used his tail skillfully to play handsomely against the football, while sighing again and again. .

Ouyang Wu flashed into the space in an instant, grabbed the little unicorn, and held it up to her level, her eyes were excited: "Aiya, the cute and invincible little unicorn, tell the master how to find that little unicorn. "Where is the treasure?"

 The little unicorn pulled the corners of his mouth arrogantly: "Don't the master know that his magic pet has the automatic treasure hunting skill?" 

He raised his chin, and twitched his tail vigorously.

"Then it's good that I don't clean up the Sun Mansion this time, and the owner's surname is not Ouyang." Ouyang Wu was in a good mood.

You don't have the surname Ouyang. Looking at the towering Seven Treasures Pagoda, Xiao Qilin's words came to his lips, but he didn't say it.

Ouyang Wu didn't notice Xiao Qilin's hesitant expression. After changing her clothes and mask, she exited the space in high spirits, opened the window, her figure was as light as a civet cat, and instantly disappeared into the vast darkness.

The most prosperous place in Beijing.

Sun House.

Princess Chenghu has a son and a daughter.

The daughter, Mrs. Sun, was married to Ouyang Liu, and now she is the first-class wife.

His son, Sun Bingyi, was the general of the Pingxi Dynasty.

As expected of the Sun Mansion, it is indeed splendid and magnificent. Looking into the distance, clusters of pavilions and pavilions inlaid with gold and silver are exquisite and unique, and the courtyards are gorgeous and magnificent.

Two to four in the morning is the best time to sleep every day. This time period is also the time when people are the most exhausted and most distressed, and when their defenses are the weakest.

The night is as dark as thick ink, and everything in the entire earth is deeply wrapped and hidden.

Ouyang Wu is very skilled, her light body quietly crossed the wall, and fell silently to the ground like a civet cat, without making a sound. In the dark night where the five fingers could not be seen, no one in the Sun Residence noticed that the thieves had come.

The little unicorn in the space did a precise calculation on the distribution of the patrolling soldiers in the Sun residence, and then found the safest and safest way to point it to Ouyang Wu.

"Take fifty steps to the left, then turn right." The little unicorn with the navigation function reminded in Ouyang Wu's mind.

Ouyang Wu walked very fast, took fifty steps to the left, and then turned right to see a wide road. At this time, a pair of armored soldiers were lining up.

These soldiers have all fought bloody battles on the battlefield, all with a cold and solemn face, their steps are uniform, and they have a chilling aura.

Ouyang Wu leaned against the wall and held her breath. After waiting for the patrolling soldiers to leave, she moved forward intermittently according to the little unicorn's prompt.

If she encounters a corner tree shadow that she can avoid, she will hide in advance; if she can't hide, she will not panic, because she has space to help her, plus the little unicorn informs the route and warns in advance, Ouyang Wu all the way unhindered. Go deep into the inner courtyard of the Sun House.

The little unicorn can sense the spiritual energy in the close range, and the place with strong spiritual energy is naturally the place where the treasure is hidden.

"It's almost there." In his mind, the voice of the little unicorn suddenly became serious, and it reminded in a low voice.

"This is the utility room." Ouyang Wu was a little surprised for a while. However, it was relieved immediately. The most dangerous place is the safest place. No one would have thought that General Sun's large amount of treasures would be placed so openly at the door of the utility room. Two soldiers were guarding him. He was leaning against the door frame at the moment up, nodding his head and dozing off.

A smile flashed on the corner of Ouyang Wu's mouth, approached quietly, and sprinkled a touch of incense, making them fall into a deep sleep.

Ouyang Wu quickly used the master key to open the golden lock that General Sun had hired a lot of money and hired the first blacksmith in the capital. Close the door.

The whole action is like flowing clouds and flowing water, and the people watching are amazed.

From the outside, there was nothing suspicious about the entire scene except for the two armored soldiers dozing with their heads lowered.