Chapter 20

1 month later
(February 1st)
1 month pregnant

Skylar was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago but I didn't think anything of it I was just chilling waiting for Skylar to get here were going to my second ultra sound appointment today.

I was just chilling watching tv waiting when I get a call. I see Skylars name pops up I happily pick up.

Hey Skylar- I got caught off by a feminine voice that wasn't hers.

"u-um hi is this I-Iona?"

"Yes" I said sounding a little annoyed

"Um I-it's a- about Skylar"

"What about Skylar" I started to get a little scared.

"Um she had and accident"
my mind went blank all I could hear was the women's muffled voice in the back ground.

"Iona, hello are you still there"

"W-what ho-hospital " i say my voice cracking trying not cry as I rush to get my purse and car keys.

"Middle state hospit-" I hang up the phone not giving her anytime to say else.

I hop in the car and race to the hospital no bothering to stop at any red lights.

————————————————————————————
Rushing into the hospital I run up the front desk.

"I-I'm looking for Skylar Evans"

"Room 26" the lady at the front desk says with a sympathetic smile.

I fast walk down the falls trying to find room 26.

Fuck where is room 26. After a couple minutes of going up and down hallways I finally found it.

I walk into her room to see her laying in the hospital bed. She looked life less. I walk over to her bed and sob lowly

"Skylar my beautiful Skylar" i say sobbing creasing her hair back

"Skylar my beautiful Skylar" i say sobbing creasing her hair back. The door opening startles me. When I look over I see man that looks like it could be her dad. A women and another women.

"Are you Iona" the younger women asked

"Yes" i say quietly

"I'm Ezra Ky's little sister and bud is my dad chad Ezra said pointing at the man standing next to her. and this is my mom Gemma.

"Hello" i say sitting down in the chair next to the bed.

"So you must be the famous Iona Skylar has been talking about" Gemma says with a small smile.

"I was hoping to meet you guys in better circumstances" I chuckle lowly.

"How did this happen" i ask

"Car accident drunk driver" chad said

"What have the doctors said"
I ask

"They've said she's in a coma they don't know when she's going to wake up or if she will wake up but just a matter of time. There wasn't any serious injuries just a couple of bruises but she's has a broken arm and sprained ankle. I nod
Before looking away letting tears roll down my eyes I bite my lip holding back a sob.

"Please wake up Skylar" I thought

——————————————
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟
——————————————

Go put these flowers by mommy's grave I say handing the flowers Noah he runs up to the grave and puts the flowers in the flower vase.

"Hi mommy I miss you I wish you were still here"Noah says looking at skylars tombstone

"Here go take you sibling and wait in the car for me okay" i say kissing Noah's cheek

"Okay mama" he says

I crouch down and sit on my knees beside skylars grave.

"I miss you Skylar" I say sobbing. " I wish you could see the beautiful baby we made together" I chuckle "i wish you were here my love"

I look up and I swear I saw a faint image of Skylar smiling wearing a white dress with angel wings. I blink and it's gone I thought I was just imagining things.

"I love you Skylar so much" I say kissing the Tombstone and wiping the fallen tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:(

(Unedited)